Peter King doesn't think will score a touchdown...

NY JETS 29

but whats new, we always knew he was our biggest supporter.

Why is the giant defense getting so much damn credit after 1 performance thats let's face will not repeat itself again on Sunday, they gave up tons of points to the cowboys and packers and even washingtons offense until they packed it in.

King has us losing 17-9

atleast hes giving some credit to the defense, or maybe just not as much to the giant offense.

The LOS matchups looked pretty bad when they met in pre-season.

So much for thinking the Jets might turn it up a notch when the regular season began. :bag:

As another poster mentioned, i'm more concerned with Strahan vs clement than with osi having another huge game back to back.

The LOS matchups looked pretty bad when they met in pre-season.

So much for thinking the Jets might turn it up a notch when the regular season began. :bag:

As another poster mentioned, i'm more concerned with Strahan vs clement than with osi having another huge game back to back.

You mean you have concerns about Clement??? lol yeah i feel ya i'm pretty worried about that matchup myself, heres the thing if theres any weakness the jets could take advantage of the its the giant secondary but you need a qb who can go vertical down the field, thats why clemens this weekend would have been nice.

I have a feeling we'll win and that Chad will play a great game.

The giants D is overated after one game, they aren't as good as people are making out. Jones will break out with 100+yds and a TD, with Chad adding 2 through the air.

LETS GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

You mean you have concerns about Clement??? lol yeah i feel ya i'm pretty worried about that matchup myself, heres the thing if theres any weakness the jets could take advantage of the its the giant secondary but you need a qb who can go vertical down the field, thats why clemens this weekend would have been nice.

Yeah like McNabb or Jason Campbell........Oh wait.:roll:

Why is the giant defense getting so much damn credit after 1 performance thats let's face will not repeat itself again on Sunday, they gave up tons of points to the cowboys and packers and even washingtons offense until they packed it in.

King has us losing 17-9

atleast hes giving some credit to the defense, or maybe just not as much to the giant offense.

Peter ****en King!...F that fat lard eating hamhead. He should just wear his Pats jersey and be done with it. That freaken guy never played a down in his fat life, but he's an expert.

Giant D is not as good as it appears my friends...King also had us going 8-8 last year remember.

I have a feeling we'll win and that Chad will play a great game.

The giants D is overated after one game, they aren't as good as people are making out. Jones will break out with 100+yds and a TD, with Chad adding 2 through the air.

LETS GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

I said it in another thread, I hope your right..if Chad lays an egg, I don't want to hear Chad should start crap ok. Cause it will have to be Clemens.

King has us losing 17-9

I don't think that their defence gets that much credit. It may just be that the word is getting around that our offense is headed by Chad.

Philly would have been better off dinking & dunking. Doesn't mean you can't go deep against them, but if you're giving up 12 sacks perhaps the short game was the way to go that day. Plus Kiwanuka isn't the greatest in coverage.

I was saying that during the game.

They kept running deep routes but there WR's didnt have time to get down the field.

Philly would have been better off dinking & dunking. Doesn't mean you can't go deep against them, but if you're giving up 12 sacks perhaps the short game was the way to go that day. Plus Kiwanuka isn't the greatest in coverage.

McNabb brings sacks on himself. Instead of getting rid of the ball, he starts dancing around. Or he tries to run. And he cannot run anymore. He could have avoided half of those sacks.

Clement and Moore have been able to fly under the radar a little, with the attention on the LG spot, the QB and the defense. They just kinda get lumped in with the poor run blocking thing.

Clement got beat for the first sack against Buffalo, which ended a drive, but hasnt really made a lot of mistakes that stood out. I dont know if he is going to be able to handle Strahan....it's definitely a concern.

Clement got beat for the first sack against Buffalo, which ended a drive, but hasnt really made a lot of mistakes that stood out. I dont know if he is going to be able to handle Strahan....it's definitely a concern.

Clement gave up 2 sacks against the Ravens.

I'm worried about him big time. D-Brick will do OK

Peter King is nuts. Maybe he didnt watch the performance at buffalo last week but I sure did.And after chads interview today where he states he felt real good and comfortable throwing those vertical deep throws last week. Theres no way we lose chad is gonna light up the secondary. Wait till they get a taste of his deep vertical passes.:shutit:

He better go see the bionic man and ask to borrow his arm then.

I think we all know he doesnt have the strongest arm, but at the same time I think hes more than capable of a big game. Its not as if hes never had one before. Im all for whatever QB gives us the best chance to win, and Id be lying if I said I wasnt excited about what I saw out of Clemens during the Ravens game

I think we all know he doesnt have the strongest arm, but at the same time I think hes more than capable of a big game. Its not as if hes never had one before. Im all for whatever QB gives us the best chance to win, and Id be lying if I said I wasnt excited about what I saw out of Clemens during the Ravens game

But wouldnt it be nice to be excited all the time again even if we lose a few games. I mean watching chads games is like watching the pga tour.

But wouldnt it be nice to be excited all the time again even if we lose a few games. I mean watching chads games is like watching the pga tour.

Maybe you havent been following the Jets as long as I have, so you have a little less appreciation for his talents than I do. I dont know, but what I do know is that I can name 30 years worth of Jets QBs that were less consistant than him

Maybe you havent been following the Jets as long as I have, so you have a little less appreciation for his talents than I do. I dont know, but what I do know is that I can name 30 years worth of Jets QBs that were less consistant than him

Been following the jets ever since my dad bought me a #99 jersey and dragged me to all the games with my drunk uncles(not by blood). I was 7 and been a jets and mets fan ever since but I like excitement, id rather lose then watch a game manager qb take no chances and play a chess game on the field that now it seems does not win the games either

Archived