MANGINI IS NUTTY

nylarry

Mangini says he will never pull Chad, Can you say 3-13 kids?, That call on the goal line , 4th down pass to Coles was a poor call. Shottenheimer needs to go, his play calling has been putrid this year. Earlier Coles dropped a slant in pass that could have gone for a td. ughghghg. at times the Jets looked like high school boys playing with men. The Jets just are not physcal enough and too many missed tackles. THIS SEASON IS OVER !

LC

NUTTY is not the word I'd use to describe him. :curse:

unqualified is starting to come to mind at this point MTJ-there is NO EXCUSE for coming to the podium week after week declaring this inept excuse for an NFL QB will still be starting-he didn't put up one score this week and has been picked off 5 times in the 2nd half the last 3 losses

mangini is pulling the texans, trying the see if he can get a high draft pick so he can draft one of those big Dlineman next year
With the deadline coming up, this is the only thing that remotely makes sense. But there are so few trades in the NFL season, I dunno if that's reality.

Mangini says he will never pull Chad, Can you say 3-13 kids?, That call on the goal line , 4th down pass to Coles was a poor call. Shottenheimer needs to go, his play calling has been putrid this year. Earlier Coles dropped a slant in pass that could have gone for a td. ughghghg. at times the Jets looked like high school boys playing with men. The Jets just are not physcal enough and too many missed tackles. THIS SEASON IS OVER !

LC

manginis pride,and so called hard nose attitude won`t lt him pull chad. we need to see what kc can do before next year. this season is lost already lets put the young kid in

LC

3-13???

Little optimistic I'd say.

This a joke. Complete joke.

There are very few times when I ever feel embarassed to root for the Jets. Nowadays, every time #10 trots onto the field, I feel ashamed. Pathetic.

I couldn't say it any better myself, it's getting humiliating and embarrassing.

Archived