Pats running up the scores - will there be consequences?

faba

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait for the time that the Patriots are up like 48-7 in the 4th quarter and Belicheat leaves Shady Brady in there and he gets injured. I'm not rooting for him to get injured just saying the Cheatriots should be aware of something called karma.

i'm rooting for it....i'm also not classy...i also hope the entire city of boston sinks into the atlantic...of course i hope my sister gets out first. If she doesn't? It will still be worth it.

I can't wait for the time that the Patriots are up like 48-7 in the 4th quarter and Belicheat leaves Shady Brady in there and he gets injured. I'm not rooting for him to get injured just saying the Cheatriots should be aware of something called karma.

I dunno. We always lose and Chad still gets injured, are you sure about this karma thing?

i'm rooting for it....i'm also not classy...i also hope the entire city of boston sinks into the atlantic...of course i hope my sister gets out first. If she doesn't? It will still be worth it.

Your clearly in need of help but heck your a Jets fan, so what do I care?:thumbup:;-)

I'm wondering which will happen first- what you said, or a coach calling a timeout just before the opposing kicker misses the gamewinning FG and then makes the second one after the timeout.

:)

I'm wondering which will happen first- what you said, or a coach calling a timeout just before the opposing kicker misses the gamewinning FG and then makes the second one after the timeout.

:)

It wasn't a gamewinner but that happened last year in a Patriots game. The opposing team called timeout on a Gostkowski 52 yd. fg that he missed. He made it the 2nd. time around. :lol:

It wasn't a gamewinner but that happened last year in a Patriots game. The opposing team called timeout on a Gostkowski 52 yd. fg that he missed. He made it the 2nd. time around. :lol:

Yeah but that doesnt count becasue

A) Like you said it wasnt a gamewinner

and

B) It was the patriots, the gayness and the cheating overshadow everything.;-)

The way that rule is being abused is terrible. i'm sure it will be the first thing the rules committee changes for next year.

Here's some thoughts from other coaches around the leage. Even from the beloved Herm Edwards who had a few spare moments in between barbeques to comment. :lol:

October 31st, 2007

Coaches weigh in on piling on

Posted by John Tomase at 4:32 pm

A number of NFL coaches have appeared on Sirius NFL radio recently and offered their thoughts on whether the Patriots are running up the score. Here

Sooner or later these scum bag Patzies WILL pay for running up the score. If Brady does go down for a season ending injury I just hope it's when the cheatin Patzies are ahead 45-0. A time when he should never have been in the game. Serves them right. I just hope it's a clean hit not a dirty hit like Wolfolk did on Losman earlier this year.

Sooner or later these scum bag Patzies WILL pay for running up the score. If Brady does go down for a season ending injury I just hope it's when the cheatin Patzies are ahead 45-0. A time when he should never have been in the game. Serves them right. I just hope it's a clean hit not a dirty hit like Wolfolk did on Losman earlier this year.

Where was the outrage about running up the score when the 49ers*, Cowboys and Broncos* were doing it back in the day?

The media and fan forums are just galvanizing the Patriots fans and the Patriots team.

The Pats are going to destroy the Colts on Sunday.

*Salary cap cheats

Where was the outrage about running up the score when the 49ers*, Cowboys and Broncos* were doing it back in the day?

The media and fan forums are just galvanizing the Patriots fans and the Patriots team.

*Salary cap cheats

Just remember Stevie, when Brady goes down so does your season. :rl:

I thought your Bengals had a high scoring offense?

If the Bengals put up a 50 spot on those douchebag Steelers would you be talking about running up the score?

The Bengals ***** a$$ coaching staff all but prevented that by kicking FG's instead of going for TD's. Marvin Lewis TOTALLY outsucks Mangini.

The Bengals ***** a$$ coaching staff all but prevented that by kicking FG's instead of going for TD's. Marvin Lewis TOTALLY outsucks Mangini.

So TD's are good and FG's are bad?

Mangini is out sucking Lewis by a wide margin this season.

*Salary cap cheats

you must not have been paying attention. there was. its just the internet and fan forums weren't so prevelent.

That classless piece of crap is giving the NFL a blacker and blacker eye every week as he cheats his way to run up the score. I can't remember a worse example of sportsmanship and integrity in sports history. It's really sad for the league.

Truer words were never spoken.

That classless piece of crap is giving the NFL a blacker and blacker eye every week as he cheats his way to run up the score. I can't remember a worse example of sportsmanship and integrity in sports history. It's really sad for the league.

So Giambi gets a free pass in your book for using steroids?

why are pats fans so freakin defensive? their team is 8-0?

Because the story of their record is being overshadowed by the continuous reports of their cheating, classlessness, smarmy, slimy coach, cheapshots, lack of sportsmanship and general dislike for their team by the rest of the league.

It's a good example of how winning on the field doesnt necessarily garner universal respect.

Because the story of their record is being overshadowed by the continuous reports of their cheating, classlessness, smarmy, slimy coach, cheapshots, lack of sportsmanship and general dislike for their team by the rest of the league.

It's a good example of how winning on the field doesnt necessarily garner universal respect.

Yet somehow I don't think that BB cares what your opinion, or the "universal" opinion is. The future will tell how this Pats dynasty is seen. I'm betting that history will say that the Pats teams of this decade were pretty darn good, if not one of the best football teams of all time. I'm also pretty certain that BB and Tom Brady will end up in the HOF.

Yet somehow I don't think that BB cares what your opinion, or the "universal" opinion is. The future will tell how this Pats dynasty is seen. I'm betting that history will say that the Pats teams of this decade were pretty darn good, if not one of the best football teams of all time. I'm also pretty certain that BB and Tom Brady will end up in the HOF.

With an asterisk.

So what? He cheated!

Can someone please tell me how the Pats are cheating to run up the score this season?

i believe the real story will come out 10 years from now, i wouldn't be surprised if Kraft is paying Moss off the books, maybe he is mowing

his wifes lawn;)

all the communication snafus on opponents sidelines, the shady character

on Mumbles payroll

it will all come out eventually

Archived