Jacob Bender- why not give him a shot or at least some playing time?

faba

Are you KIDDING?? I guess you want to draft another qb next year while chad helps KC out with his first rotator cuff surgery

Not to mention Chad will have to worry about his third rotator cuff surgery as he will be replacing Clemens after his injury. Next on the list: Tui!!!

Why not do what Washington did? Put him in as an extra lineman and run it down their throats. That's what he supposedly excels at so why not.

1. Because we cant run block for ****
  2. Even when we do our RB's do sweet Feck all with it
  3. We're playing Pittsburgh next
  4. D'Brick

Jacob Bender is a Right Tackle, not a Left Guard. After a couple of Preseason games, Mangini was smart enough to see that you could not take a Division II T and suddenly play him at LG in the NFL. He is a Tackle, and that is where he belongs. LG will be addressed in the offseason, hopefully.

Because our pass protection is not that bad. Experiment with a rookie just to give him some gametime experience on OL is a recipe for losing your QB. Our OL is bad at run blocking, b ut they are at least adequate in pass protection.

true dat, besides, KC is still breathing a little heavy from having to run for his life so much last week.

I am waiting to see when and if we will give him some actual playing time.

I want to see a lot of guys we haven't seen yet Faba-CJ Mosley, David Bowens, Jason Pociask, Drew Coleman, Adrian Jones, Wallace Wright, Will Montgomery, Mike DeVito, Marques Murrell, and Chris Davis-let's evaluate everybody when the bullets are flying ya never know what you might have...

I want to see a lot of guys we haven't seen yet Faba-CJ Mosley, David Bowens, Jason Pociask, Drew Coleman, Adrian Jones, Wallace Wright, Will Montgomery, Mike DeVito, Marques Murrell, and Chris Davis-let's evaluate everybody when the bullets are flying ya never know what you might have...

WALLACE WRIGHT

i have wanted to see this guy since everyone had a boner over him and stuckey this offseason. i'd love to see him play.

Archived