Shaun Merriman sucks

Iceman88

Ever since his suspension for steroids Merriman has been nothing special. Maybe we should start pumping Thomas and Hobson with roids and get some pro-bowl pass rushers.

Oh and for further proof Merriman sucks, here is Maurice Jones-Drew (5'7" 208lbs) blocking the sh*t out of him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3TdzGnBuw

EDIT: Crap I submitted this thread twice and don't know how to delete this one.

i read an article last year that merriman was as big as much defensive end/DT's, and as fast as Jerry Rice (40 time). The writer was convinced it is not possible to be as big as a linemen and as fast as the best receiver to ever play.

The writer was right.

I'd put that down more to MJD's amazing strength more than Merriman being weak. He dominated Indy's O-line last week, I saw a play were he pushed Jeff Saturday 3 yards backwards, that is not easy to do. He really really misses Wade Phillips, lood what DeMarcus Ware is doing under him.

NO WAY THATS MERRIMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! How come this guy isnt being investigated and prodded like Bonds! :Typotux:

Um because the fact that Congress got involved with steroids in baseball was the dumbest *****ing thing ever and the biggest waste of our governments time. Merriman got suspended last year for steroid use and now he doesn't use them. He now sucks. He had been investigated last year.

Ever since his suspension for steroids Merriman has been nothing special. Maybe we should start pumping Thomas and Hobson with roids and get some pro-bowl pass rushers.

Oh and for further proof Merriman sucks, here is Maurice Jones-Drew (5'7" 208lbs) blocking the sh*t out of him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3TdzGnBuw

EDIT: Crap I submitted this thread twice and don't know how to delete this one.

I see Hobson pile dup the tackles again yesterday. Was he on the sideline for half the D game?

He still has 5.5 sacks this season, which is more than anyone we have.

He doesn't suck, but he isn't the next Lawrence Taylor anymore, either.

5.5 sacks is a lot less than you'd expect from him but I did read an article during the pre-season saying that in SD new defense he'd be dropping back a lot more this year. The article was pretty much ripping Norv Turner for driving a Ferrari like a Pinto. Something along those lines.

Dude, 5'7 208, you know how jacked that is? The most I've gotten up to is 190 and I'm a pretty avid weight lifter, and that was including some extra fat that I've since been attacking. MJD is probably 208 pure muscle. That is frightening.

Have you seen his legs. They're like miniature tree trunks. He's maybe my favourite player in the league. The little guy can play.

LOL at Blackout thinking Reggie is better than him.

Archived