Angelina Jolie

Smizzy

You would cut off a body part to sleep with Billy Bob's ex?

This is all hypothetical, so considering former partners doesn't factor into it. As much as Angelina would want to jump my bones, my wife probably wouldn't let me go for it anyway so bringing reality into this debate kills the thread.

I don't like Jolie anymore either. I liked her better when she looked like this.

Tomb-Raider-B.jpg

I agree. Same thing with Cameron Diaz...she was hot in the mask...not she is too thin.

Why does everyone think Skinny is sexy....skinny is so unattractive is ridiculous.

Angelina Jolie right now , today is gross.

true, but when you talk about a celeb woman, you can't take away how hot she was at her peak. I mean, if i say i wanna bang betty page, i mean in her hot pinup days, not as an old hag, and if i say i would slam every ounce of dignity out of anna nicole smith, that is when she was the hot guess model, not the pig she later became and definitely not her rotting corpse now, lol.

true, but when you talk about a celeb woman, you can't take away how hot she was at her peak. I mean, if i say i wanna bang betty page, i mean in her hot pinup days, not as an old hag, and if i say i would slam every ounce of dignity out of anna nicole smith, that is when she was the hot guess model, not the pig she later became and definitely not her rotting corpse now, lol.

I'm uncomfortable with this theory. Last night they re-ran a Friends episode with Katleen Turner. Don't be a hater, I have limited English channels. I can remember she was a decent looking woman. Now she is playing a man pretending to be a woman. My wife would not believe it was a woman. I guess she lived in Italy when Kathleen Turner was popular. Currently for all intents and purposes (or all intensive purposes for our non-English speaking members) she is a man. I feel dirty when I look at her because when I was 13 I might have wanted to bang her. William Hurt must want to claw his eyes out every time Body Heat airs.

Then:Kathleen-Turner-Says-Ta-Ta-To-Hollywood-1.jpg

Now: 0720kathleenturner.jpg

I'd rather do Betty Page's rotting corpse.

for all intents and purposes (or all intensive purposes for our non-English speaking members)

I'm glad to see someone else say this. That's one of those idiotic things that really annoys me. Rep for you!

As for Angelina Jolie, her tats bother me more than her weight does, but I agree she looked better with a few more pounds.

Archived