So what did you get Jets / Football / Sports related?

Everything in my book, as usual.

Complete history of the Jets on DVD

Authentic Joe Namath throwback white jersey

Replica D'Brickashaw Ferguson home jersey

NYRangers polo shirt

NYRangers fleece sweatshirt

NYRangers long sleeve t-shirt

Jets 2008 Calendar

Dark blue Michigan hoodie

Socks & Boxers (as always)

$15 Subway gift card

$50 NFL shop.com gift card

and a few other things to come later

No the feetie kind probably dont come in my size.Besides I will be at the game.

Did you get the Jets pacifier you wanted? Or the baby bottle with the slow drain nipple.

Any ladies get the Jets thong?

Genius, it was directed at 124. not you. :confused0058:

You didn't get new Jets pajamas with the socks connected to it for opening day 08? :lol:

5180, he was replying to me.

And no Jim, sorry, it was only PJ pants, not the matching socks. :)

BTW, Jets PJ pants rule! I'm thinking of reppin' them over my jeans for the KC game just for you now.

5180, he was replying to me.

And no Jim, sorry, it was only PJ pants, not the matching socks. :)

BTW, Jets PJ pants rule! I'm thinking of reppin' them over my jeans for the KC game just for you now.

Just bring your drinking shoes for the finale. and don't run off after the game ends.

No Jets gear so far, but there's still xmas at my parents' house to go.

My only sports gift, so far, is the DVD set of "The Bronx is Burning." I missed most of the series because we moved last summer and didn't have TV for a few weeks. So, it's a very cool gift.

Of course man, but after he signed the jersey it went under the "NO WEAR" clause.

Since my NFLShop.com $50 gift card won't go through, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday to call the offices to see whats up so I can get my authentic white Mangold jersey.

No Jets gear so far, but there's still xmas at my parents' house to go.

My only sports gift, so far, is the DVD set of "The Bronx is Burning." I missed most of the series because we moved last summer and didn't have TV for a few weeks. So, it's a very cool gift.

I gave one of my sons The Bronx if Burning also as he had missed a few of the episodes.

Since my NFLShop.com $50 gift card won't go through, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday to call the offices to see whats up so I can get my authentic white Mangold jersey.

Nice dude! I think the sooner we sit together for home games the better man. This 311 and 124 nonsense has to stop lol.

Archived