What's with the obsession with Herm and the Chiefs

TenThousandSpoons

I don't understand??

I liked Herm... He went to the Chiefs, because it was a better job, and oppurtunity for his family.. Wouldn't you all do the same?

Jets fans are ridiculous.. The guy was good here... The team played hard for him.. Its not like he was handed the keys to a great football team..

Herman Edwards right now is better coach than Eric Mangini in my book... The guy won playoff games.. How many Jets coaches have done that?

He was also good for a laugh..

Herm was a good man and a good coach, and im sick of seeing the grief he gets on this board..

mang, Herm ruined a Bill Parcells masterpiece and single handedly let the Patriots start their own dynasty. we hate him because he cost this franchise a shot to win Super Bowls and set it 10 years back now. thats why the obsession. we want him to fail even more and run KC into the ground like he did us

I don't understand??

I liked Herm... He went to the Chiefs, because it was a better job, and oppurtunity for his family.. Wouldn't you all do the same?

Jets fans are ridiculous.. The guy was good here... The team played hard for him.. Its not like he was handed the keys to a great football team..

Herman Edwards right now is better coach than Eric Mangini in my book... The guy won playoff games.. How many Jets coaches have done that?

Herm was a good man and a good coach, and im sick of seeing the grief he gets on this board..

He was handed a better team than he left.

I don't understand??

Wow all this grief you've had to put up with. For nearly a whole month !!! :Nuts:

I don't understand??

Lurkers right . You ARE delusional. :Nuts:

I don't understand??

http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Edwards%2C_Herman

lol, no one really cares what herm does in kc. just as long as he doesn't do better then he did with us. as far as him getting a better team then the one he left... that's actually true. Because he ruined this team and high tailed it out of there. look what he did with kc this year. it will only get worse.

Good guy?

Twice he had Chad playing with a separated shoulder and in between he rushed him back too soon.

He ended the career of Curtin by playing him on a seriously injured knee for about 10 weeks.

He lied about any interest in KC after always preaching about loyalty and that money isn't everything.

Yeah. Great guy. I do agree he is always good for a laugh.

I don't understand??

Look BoomBoom, Herm Edwards was an absolute moronic coach who helped hold this team back throughout his tenure. As a person, yeah he's probably a nice guy, as a coach I F'ing HATED HIM!!!

mang, Herm ruined a Bill Parcells masterpiece and single handedly let the Patriots start their own dynasty. we hate him because he cost this franchise a shot to win Super Bowls and set it 10 years back now. thats why the obsession. we want him to fail even more and run KC into the ground like he did us

What?

I don't understand??

You have 17 posts, but you've started 8 threads. gee, I wonder who has a horrible habit of doing that?

You have 17 posts, but you've started 8 threads. gee, I wonder who has a horrible habit of doing that?

When I was at the Jets vs Eagles this year, I was talking to a Jets fan and we both agreed that we missed Herm..

So there..

Im allowed to have an opinion..

What superbowl masterpiece did BP leave us?

He gave Herm a 39 year old QB.. and an aging defense..

Plus was it Herm that made all the personel decisons? No.. It was that dumbass Bradway..

Herms teams had character...

When I was at the Jets vs Eagles this year, I was talking to a Jets fan and we both agreed that we missed Herm..

So there..

Plus was it Herm that made all the personel decisons? No.. It was that dumbass Bradway..

:lol:

Boom Boom, you're a riot!

He saved us from Kotite while you were probably 3 years old. the Jets were the laughing stock of the NFL and the butt of jokes daily on sportscenter. he was the only coach at that place and time that could have turned the franchise around.

Your hero Herm is a buffoon that inherited a much better team in 2001 than Parcells 1-15 team in 1997. that's all you need to know, your Jets history lesson is over for now.

So there..

Just curious. Whose picture is that in your avatar?

So there..

NYJUNC aka "Mrs Edwards"...is that you????

:lol:

Boom Boom, you're a riot!

He saved us from Kotite while you were probably 3 years old. the Jets were the laughing stock of the NFL and the butt of jokes daily on sportscenter. he was the only coach at that place and time that could have turned the franchise around.

Your hero Herm is a buffoon that inherited a much better team in 2001 than Parcells 1-15 team in 1997. that's all you need to know, your Jets history lesson is over for now.

remember his alanis fetish? as soon as i saw his user name 'ten thousand spoon', i thought...'and all you need is a knife'...then i vomited...and vomited some more.

:puke:

Archived