At what point do you stop going to the Giant Stadium?

drago

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what I`ve been saying these web sites & newspapers need to be letting the JETS whats fair and resonable and what is boarderline robbery/rape

The newspapers would say that though. They'll say we have a horrible fan base because we can't fill the stadium. It's total ****. It's impossible for someone in my position to watch a live NFL game anymore. Chicago and Green Bay are a ton of money for me, but they are nothing compared to the major teams.

I coudln't imagine living in Boston or Dallas.

Talk about any Jets bandwagon is not allowed after a 4 win season. :roll:

Bandwagoneers:

OFF - Herm leaves after 2005

ON - Mangini is hired

OFF - Jets lose the first game under Mangini

ON - Jets start winning with Mangini

OFF - Jets lose in playoffs

ON - Jets have a good off season and draft

OFF - Jets start losing in 2007

Every year, up and down, on and off.

BZ

Why does it as a Jets fan feel like the bandwagon has run me over. Every year same crap...same excuses. And yet I keep going and watching....and every year at the end it feels like a Truck hit me. My youngest son asks me the other day why I wasnt a Pats fan growing up ...I had no good answer....Bad mistake son.....and now it seems I ve passed this curse on to him. I still have Richard Todd nightmares

Bandwagoneers:

ON - Mangini is hired

BZ

Are you even reading the thread? It has nothing to do with us liking the Jets, we all like the Jets. It has everything to do with the owner raping its fans for tickets, consessions and anything else he can. It's a total load of ****.

By all means, continue posting blind.

MD

Would be $5,000 in total for my two seats in Section 124 and that is a price I guess that I would not mind paying.

However, if its $5,000 or more PER SEAT, that is going to be some hard cash to pony up.

That's alot of blood to donate.

Why does it as a Jets fan feel like the bandwagon has run me over. Every year same crap...same excuses. And yet I keep going and watching....and every year at the end it feels like a Truck hit me. My youngest son asks me the other day why I wasnt a Pats fan growing up ...I had no good answer....Bad mistake son.....and now it seems I ve passed this curse on to him. I still have Richard Todd nightmares

Because we BLEED green!

The Pats stunck when we were growin up. Almost the laughing stock of the NFL

Would be $5,000 in total for my two seats in Section 124 and that is a price I guess that I would not mind paying.

However, if its $5,000 or more PER SEAT, that is going to be some hard cash to pony up.

Are you using that Ravens schedule from above...check it again. I think it's more like 5 grand per seat...plus the cost of your season tix.

Are you using that Ravens schedule from above...check it again. I think it's more like 5 grand per seat...plus the cost of your season tix.

Nope.

Lower Level Endzone is $2,500 per seat which brings my total to $5,000.

Bandwagoneers:

ON - Mangini is hired

BZ

People jumped off the bandwagon when Herm left? HUH? Am I reading something backwards? When Herm left the bandwagon was taken out of the box and people starting building the friggin thing.

People jumped off the bandwagon when Herm left? HUH? Am I reading something backwards? When Herm left the bandwagon was taken out of the box and people starting building the friggin thing.

BZ jumped off. He thought others went with him.

What I want to know is why it's not called Jets Stadium? How the **** did they get top billing? $$$? Because they're older? Because they sucked harder on someones nutsack? WTF?

Maybe Smizzy can help me out here.

It was built for the Giants while Yankee stadium was being refurbished so they could have a permanent home.

Well doesn't that bug you at least a bit? Share the field. Share the expenses. Share the goddam name IMO.

If psl's are not considerably less it will really piss me off. If we have cheaper psl's than the Giants fans because there name is on it, than so be it.

If psl's are not considerably less it will really piss me off. If we have cheaper psl's than the Giants fans because there name is on it, than so be it.

Neither of those things will happen. The stadium will have a neutral name, and somehow the Jets fans will end up paying higher prices on PSLs. I can just feel it.

Neither of those things will happen. The stadium will have a neutral name, and somehow the Jets fans will end up paying higher prices on PSLs. I can just feel it.

Which will be pathetic because Giants season tickets are more expensive.

Which will be pathetic because Giants season tickets are more expensive.

These replies raise another question from me where I live way out here in Arizona. Is the stadium, which is New Jersey no less, (No disrespect...I was stationed in Lakehurst in the Marines for one great year) in line to be renamed in the near future?

I am a Jets fan, not a Woody fan, or a Herm fan, or a Chad fan, or a Martin fan.

I want the team to do well, beyond the owner, the QB, the coach, the fans, the place, the stadium.

It isn't so hard.

BZ

Who here exactly doesn't want the Jets to do well? Bro if we only allowed rah-rah talk we would have an empty forum. People can vent here. The Jets don't always do the right thing for the fans, it is okay to say it.

has anyone found the PSL information from other stadiums like Philly or Chicago?

Tyson you should go to the sites who have already gotten hit with the PSL`s (Bears,Philly,Ravens,Ariz., and invite folks over for a chat on the subject one night along with DALLAS, GIANT & JET fans who can tell you have these huge bills have affected their ability to attend games or will in the near future

Archived