New avatars being bad luck ?

Ghost

Can someone tell me what the point is of having these avatars ?

It's not going to make Brady have a bad game, I think it's idiotic. People been doing this since week 8 and the Pats keep on rolling.

Well our season was over around then (if not before then) so at least it gave us something to do. If we can't root for the Jets to win a game at least we can root for the Pats to lose them!

Let the guys have their avs man. This season has been terrible.

I have no problem with the Colts avatars (although I think it's premature...they still have to win). However, Jets fans don't exactly have the best of luck. I think the only way to stop the Patriots is to have all Jets fans root for them. There is no price tag on my soul. **** the Pats. Let's go Colts/Chargers!

It's not going to make Brady have a bad game, I think it's idiotic. People been doing this since week 8 and the Pats keep on rolling.

LOL, I'm sure the Pats 16-0 is because of the avatars. I just put the team I'm supporting in my avatar, simple as that. I don't do it because I think it's lucky.

People? Yeah, maybe one or two posters, but that doesn't work. Its a group thing. We eclipsed 50 posters last year with Colts avatars before the AFC Championship Game and we all know what happened then. Maybe you think its stupid, whatever, its all in and fun and all we know, that were here then, was that Indy won the game and whats the harm in doing it again?

That is why we're doing it. You'd understand if you were here in January 2007.

Well, you cant blame a guy for not supporting the Jets.

I would take it a step further and move away from those Bums.

Your organization was the class BUMs of the league for 2 decades, now your on a roll. Careful, cause your world may come crashin down.

It's not going to make Brady have a bad game, I think it's [highlight]idiotic[/highlight]. People been doing this since week 8 and the Pats keep on rolling.

Right, so "wishful thinking" avatars are idiotic, but "wishful thinking" sigs (ala your McFadden love fest) have cosmic powers? Whatever, just because you have McFadden in your sig does not mean the Jets are any more likely to draft him, idiot.

This site was founded on the premise of no personal attacks; you're dancing real close to being a hypocritical a$$hole, like me, when you call people out because they do not meet your standards. People's avatars are their own business, unless they are intentionally offensive, like mine. :)

Right, so "wishful thinking" avatars are idiotic, but "wishful thinking" sigs (ala your McFadden love fest) have cosmic powers? Whatever, just because you have McFadden in your sig does not mean the Jets are any more likely to draft him, idiot.

This site was founded on the premise of no personal attacks; you're dancing real close to being a hypocritical a$$hole, like me, when you call people out because they do not meet your standards. People's avatars are their own business, unless they are intentionally offensive, like mine. :)

WTF is wrong with you ?

I gave my opinion, is there something wrong with that ? NO

I think it's stupid for JETS fans to have COLTS avatars no matter who the **** there playing. I also never called anyone an idiot, I said the idea is idiotic. Now STFU!

I'm not changing my avatar this time because frankly I don't care-as far as I'm concerned football is done for the year-in fact I won't even watch another Patriots Super Bowl-I refuse-screw the NFL and the way they have decided to skew the rules so it favors a team like NE. I heard a guy on the pre-game radio talking about how they dont even CALL holding anymore-no wonder Brady was only sacked 21 times in 16 games

WAKE UP !! F' Brady. The new avatars are for US. WE (Jets) haven't lost since we changed the avatars on the first of the year ! ::GoJets:

Archived