Bring back PatsFanTX for 48 hours? Yes or No. Help decide

Barton

Bring back the ''Infamous one''  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Bring back the ''Infamous one''

Max has told me that if the majority of the people vote to bring TX back for 48 hours, he will do so.

So its up to the people of JN to decide. Bring TX back for 48 hours, (bashing the hell out of him over the Pats losing the superbowl, among other things), or vote against bringing him back.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max has told me that if the majority of the people vote to bring TX back for 48 hours, he will do so.

So its up to the people of JN to decide. Bring TX back for 48 hours, (bashing the hell out of him over the Pats losing the superbowl, among other things), or vote against bringing him back.

Definetly Yes, I have no problems with TX at all.

No thanks.

Would a poll not help with this????

I set up a poll and everything, but i got a "database error" page when i clicked submit.

I guess we'll have to tally the results, but obviously it should be pretty clear cut either way.

I vote yes to bring him back.

NO.

TX is at the childrens website where he belongs.

E-mail Sooth to let your sorry a** back on JI if you miss the chump that much.

:rl:

Gee, I didn't see that coming.

I set up a poll and everything, but i got a "database error" page when i clicked submit.

I guess we'll have to tally the results, but obviously it should be pretty clear cut either way.

I vote yes to bring him back.

The poll has been restored.

It would be fun to rip him a new ******* but who says that he will actually come back when he knows what his fate is gonna be or he knows whats gonna happen to when he comes back.

Believe it or not, this is kind of TX's idea. He knows what he's getting into. He wants to come back.

Believe it or not, this is kind of TX's idea. He knows what he's getting into. He wants to come back.

I say yes for 48 hours so he can suffer humiliation and degrading beyond belief like he trully deserves.Only condition is no current member gets in trouble for what they say to him.

It's kind of too late. for Gimmieshelter's sake, we should wait until he's banned AGAIN at JI, and then let him back. then Gimmieshelter's hated TX groupies may follow. :D

no way bring him back.

it serves no purpose other than piss off people who are here everyday and contribute.

He is everything that sucks about messageboards.

I agree. If he's brought back, I guess I can find something else to do for two days. Bad idea.

A 48 hr punishment would be a fair deal. This guy was everyones enemy and has suffered the Patriots loss members here need to add to his misery.

so you only want him so you can trash talk him???

way to lower yourself to his level....

trash talking is a waste of time and wont accomplish anything.

He is a messageboard cancer and needs to disappear forever.

A 48 hr punishment would be a fair deal. This guy was everyones enemy and has suffered the Patriots loss members here need to add to his misery.

The thing is that most Pats fans didn't like his drivel. I certainly didn't. I like the guy but his internet persona was crap.

so you only want him so you can trash talk him???

way to lower yourself to his level....

trash talking is a waste of time and wont accomplish anything.

He is a messageboard cancer and needs to disappear forever.

Im not lowering myself to anyones level.If I remember correctly this guy was totally out of control and was all about himself and the Patriots.Now that the reign is over in New England members giving him some pay back might be kind of fun.

I like TX, he never bothered me. but I actually don't think this would be good at all. what would be cool would be if we could somehow keep him contained like a puppet in one area of the forum, so he doesn't overwhelm everything again. then put out certain selected posters on a seek and destroy mission.

Max did shut down the entire lounge one time, anything is possible.

Im not lowering myself to anyones level.If I remember correctly this guy was totally out of control and was all about himself and the Patriots.Now that the reign is over in New England members giving him some pay back might be kind of fun.

Your only reason to bring him back is to trash talk him about the Pats, right???

Then you are lowering yourself to his level.

As I said, trash talking is a waste of time. It accomplishes nothing.

The Pats lost. It wasnt to us. We still lost to them twice this year. We have nothing to crow about.

Enjoy their loss and move on with the offseason. You have nothing to trash talk about.

I don't care, if it will stop all this bring back tx ****. Bring him back, let him post here, give him his own forum, let him only post in the lounge, I really don't care as long as it will stop all of this bring back tx ****. I can act like a dick and insult the Jets if will makes the separation anxiety easier for you guys.

I don't care, if it will stop all this bring back tx ****. Bring him back, let him post here, give him his own forum, let him only post in the lounge, I really don't care as long as it will stop all of this bring back tx ****. I can act like a dick and insult the Jets if will makes the separation anxiety easier for you guys.

and how is that any different then you act now?

:lol:

Well said. I'm getting sick and tired of all the "bring back Tx" threads. The guy is banned so deal with it.

Archived