make a crazy predicition here

johnny green balls

i predict drob restructures and stays with the jets as other teams view him as damaged goods.

I see it as a 0 % chance that Robertson wil restructure his contract with the Jets, he knows once he hits the free agenct market, he will get ANOTHER huge contract from a 4-3 team.

Now if Robertson became a team player and did restructure... It would be great because the Jets could also run the 4-3 Defense (At time) and Jenkins and Robertson could be as nasty as Stroud and Henderson were with the Jaguars. Lets not forget that Jenkins is only human, and he's huge... I know we have Pouha as a backup DT, but Robertson would be a great #2 NT in the 3-4 when Jenkins needs a breather for a play or two, maybe even a whole series

With all that said, no way he would wanna Restructure with us

i predict drob restructures and stays with the jets as other teams view him as damaged goods.

if he restructures and takes a huge pay cut then i wouldnt care if he was a jet but thats unlikely becasue its all about the money with him.

my crazy prediction is trade chad and coles and 2nd rounder for jay cutler and Brandon Marshall

I see it as a 0 % chance that Robertson wil restructure his contract with the Jets, he knows once he hits the free agenct market, he will get ANOTHER huge contract from a 4-3 team.

Now if Robertson became a team player and did restructure... It would be great because the Jets could also run the 4-3 Defense (At time) and Jenkins and Robertson could be as nasty as Stroud and Henderson were with the Jaguars. Lets not forget that Jenkins is only human, and he's huge... I know we have Pouha as a backup DT, but Robertson would be a great #2 NT in the 3-4 when Jenkins needs a breather for a play or two, maybe even a whole series

With all that said, no way he would wanna Restructure with us

it doesn't make sense that's why is CRRRRRRRRAAZYYYYYY

My crazy prediction is that The Jets go 12-4 and with the AFC East

With the strongest rushing attack in the league with Thomas Jones pounding that rock behind 7 time pro bowler Alan Faneca, Future all pro for years to come in Nick Mangold, Tony Richardson who has been on of the best BLOCKING FB's to ever play the game with D'Brickishaw stepping his game up and being the franchise LT that we drafted him to be with the 4th overall pick, dominating opposing DE's, protecting Kellen and getting stronger in the run game with Woody, a 2001 Pro Bowler on a Patriots SB winning squad with the sleeper on the O-Line... Moore, lets not forget that Moore was the Jets starting RG the year that Curtis Martin was the NFL's leading Rusher

David Harris has a MONSTER year as a 2nd year Pro behind Jenkins in the 3-4 who is simply a BEAST with Pace rushing QB's and stuffing the run from the outside as our 3-4 OLB with Bryan Thomas moving back to his position where he had that Break Out season, Lets not forget about the BIG CAT, Ellis who can play lights out playing next to Jenkins, D.Revis will play like the Shut Down corner we drafted him to be, and oh yeah... Kerry Rhodes will ONCE AGAIN play like a top 5 safety and make the Pro Bowl

Oh yea, Kellen Clemens will be known as "Broadway Kellen"

Kris Jenkins blows out both his knees and Alan Faneca tears his rotator cuff thus the Jets fail to reach the playoffs and flounder to 4-12 once again. Oh, and Calvin Pace has six QB pressures and a half sack for the entire season.

;)

Kris Jenkins blows out both his knees and Alan Faneca tears his rotator cuff thus the Jets fail to reach the playoffs and flounder to 4-12 once again. Oh, and Calvin Pace has six QB pressures and a half sack for the entire season.

;)

Coles and our second round pick for fitzgerald

Coles and our second round pick for fitzgerald

If Lito Sheppard and a 2nd rounder arn't getting it done, a Wide Receiver north of 30 with concussion problems and a 2nd rounder arn't coming close to getting it done.

DRob has already gotten the best contract he will ever see. He never lived up to being the #4 pick in the draft, and he's damaged goods. Restructuring here would save him both money and humiliation.

It's an option if the Jets think he's a worthwhile project as a 3-4 end, or if they plan to play more 4-3 this season.

;)

LOL, it's sad that I think this may be the most likely to happen.

Restructuring here would save him both money and humiliation.

Restructuring here with the Jets would not gain him more money than if he were to become a free agent and sign with a 4-3 Defense who is dying for a solid 4-3 player. Just look at the crazy contracts going around in todays NFL. Robertson is younger than Stroud, Jenkins and Rogers.

Robertson would recieve ANOTHER pay day by testing the free agent market

Wes Welker pans out to be a good player for NE.

He better because the loss of A.Samuel just made the Eagles secondary one of the best in the leauge. Its garbage for the Patriots that Colvin got hit with the injury bug, because Colvin has been a HUGE part in why the Patriots have been a solid Defense over the years. Not only could Colvin Rush the passes from the outside, contain the run with his speed, but he could also drop back into coverage with the best of em, he was a PURE OLB in a 3-4 scheme and a huge loss for the Patriots who only have one explosive LB... Thomas. Lets not forget the loss of stallworth, yeah he may not be a possesion WR that every team needs, but one thing about stallworth, his SPEED alone keeps the Defenses honest and can help ANY QB stretch the field.

So yea, little Welker better have a great year

He better because the loss of A.Samuel just made the Eagles secondary one of the best in the leauge. Its garbage for the Patriots that Colvin got hit with the injury bug, because Colvin has been a HUGE part in why the Patriots have been a solid Defense over the years. Not only could Colvin Rush the passes from the outside, contain the run with his speed, but he could also drop back into coverage with the best of em, he was a PURE OLB in a 3-4 scheme and a huge loss for the Patriots who only have one explosive LB... Thomas. Lets not forget the loss of stallworth, yeah he may not be a possesion WR that every team needs, but one thing about stallworth, his SPEED alone keeps the Defenses honest and can help ANY QB stretch the field.

So yea, little Welker better have a great year

Eh, Gaffney beat out Stallworth for his position as the season went on. NE CUT Stallworth.

The NE passing offense wont miss a beat with Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Washington and Jackson. The Jets have NOBODY who can cover Moss alone.

Eh, Gaffney beat out Stallworth for his position as the season went on. NE CUT Stallworth.

The NE passing offense wont miss a beat with Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Washington and Jackson. The Jets have NOBODY who can cover Moss alone.

How many TD's did the Patriots pass for against the Jets D the 2nd time we played last season?

How many TD's did Moss score vs us in the 2nd game?

Im confident that Revis and Rhodes will contain Moss for years to come.

How many TD's did the Patriots pass for against the Jets D the 2nd time we played last season?

How many TD's did Moss score vs us in the 2nd game?

Im confident that Revis and Rhodes will contain Moss for years to come.

40 mph winds had more to do with holding down Moss than the Jets secondary.

Yeah, the Jets will need BOTH players to TRY to stop him. Remember in NJ when Moss burned 3 Jets trying to cover him?? Too funny. TD!!!!!

Remember in NJ when Moss burned 3 Jets trying to cover him?? Too funny. TD!!!!!

Remember when the Patriots knew the Jets plays? I swear (It was like they "Knew" when we were in zone, man, and what plays we were calling) I swear I think they were cheating, I dont know, I may be wrong

I "Remember" The Patriots having 2 1st round draft picks this year, what happen to the other 1st round draft pick bro? Where did it go? I dont know, once again, I may be wrong

Remember when the Patriots knew the Jets plays? I swear (It was like they "Knew" when we were in zone, man, and what plays we were calling) I swear I think they were cheating, I dont know, I may be wrong

I "Remember" The Patriots having 2 1st round draft picks this year, what happen to the other 1st round draft pick bro? Where did it go? I dont know, once again, I may be wrong

You are pathetic. How old are you anyway? Still crying because Favre retired?

The Jets have beaten the Pats 5 times since Belichick became the Head Coach. 3 of those wins have come in the 2nd meeting.

You are pathetic. How old are you anyway? Still crying because Favre retired?

The Jets have beaten the Pats 5 times since Belichick became the Head Coach. 3 of those wins have come in the 2nd meeting.

Im not crying over the fact that Favre retired, its called sports talk, and I enjoy it. I was never crying about the Favre situation, I just thought it was funny how people were talking like Favre is in the same category as Pennington.

Im pathetic? Your the patriots fan on a Jets site calling other people pathetic? When im a Jets fan on a Jets site?

Can you answer this question for me bro?

What happen to the Patriots Two first round draft picks? They only have one now, what happen to the other one? And why? I heard something about congress or something crazy like that

Im not crying over the fact that Favre retired, its called sports talk, and I enjoy it. I was never crying about the Favre situation, I just thought it was funny how people were talking like Favre is in the same category as Pennington.

Im pathetic? Your the patriots fan on a Jets site calling other people pathetic? When im a Jets fan on a Jets site?

Can you answer this question for me bro?

What happen to the Patriots Two first round draft picks? They only have one now, what happen to the other one? And why? I heard something about congress or something crazy like that

The Patriots were penalized by the NFL for breaking a league rule.

Why do I post here? I like intelligent football talk with give and take.

Unfortunately you seem like one of those people who sees that I'm a Pats fan and automatically dismiss any opinion I have.

Unfortunately you seem like one of those people who sees that I'm a Pats fan and automatically dismiss any opinion I have.

Thats not true, thats not true at all. We all know the Pats are a better team, we all know that the Pats have been a better team, we all know that the pats are still the better team and have won alot more championships than we can ever dream of

It just gets old when Patriot fan shove it down our throat and try and tell us how we overpayed for our players, how they are all past thier prime, it just gets annoying how patriot fans love to rain on our parade, thats all im saying

if you like to talk sports, ill talk em with you

Archived