Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I'm really disappointed in you guys.

55 pages and only one mention of me? Shameful.

Cmon man -- we agreed that you would jump in on page 62. Jetswin, Murph and Warfish all did exactly what we paid them to do. Then you go ahead and jump in 7 pages early?

Oh man. :)

Nah, I think I'll go back over to my $55 "circle jerk" and unfairly ban a few people who can bitch about me over here. :rolleyes:

Nah, not you!

:rl:

They must be thinking of somebody else? :cheers:

Seriously, I'm shocked that this is drawing this much attention from ''the dominant Jets site''. :lol: it was a joke! seriously! just a joke! that's what we do here! :cheers:

Nah, not you!

:rl:

They must be thinking of somebody else? :cheers:

Seriously, I'm shocked that this is drawing this much attention from ''the dominant Jets site''. :lol: it was a joke! seriously! just a joke! that's what we do here! :cheers:

It was a joke (the JI being dead thing). But the big board rankings were real! :)

Man, I'm really disappointed in you guys.

55 pages and only one mention of me? Shameful.

I post on both sites. JI and JN, and like both of them. Never get involved in the bashing. Think it's silly.

I do have to ask though, why in the world would you think that any one would be talking about you here, when nobody cares what you say there?

Just wondering

I post on both sites. JI and JN, and like both of them. Never get involved in the bashing. Think it's silly.

I do have to ask though, why in the world would you think that any one would be talking about you here, when nobody cares what you say there?

Just wondering

Great point.

The only time you see JI bashing is when posters from over there sign up here to cause trouble.

When jetnation.com is mentioned on JI it is *******.com? That is very sad.

so i guess bringing tx back is a no-go. :happy0071:

yeah.. this is so much more fun...

i cant wait to see bergen tag in for klecko.... who will he battle against... ? i think faba would be good for a death cage match...

can we lay vcash on this? :D

Just wondering

Because he is an attention whore like many people that participate at a certain internet forum? :confused:

Great point.

The only time you see JI bashing is when posters from over there sign up here to cause trouble.

When jetnation.com is mentioned on JI it is *******.com? That is very sad.

That is really funny considering the amount of threads that get started here about JI (a lot) compared to the amount of threads that get started on JI about this place (almost never happens.)

Why are you so angry? What did we ban for at JI? What grave injustice was thrust upon you by our evil mods?

Actually, I'm one of the very few who was not banned. Do not ask me why. I lurk there once in a while (JetsFanInSec124 - obviously you can tell I shortened the name).

I just did not like how things were being run and the things that were done to certain people.

The sites would be fine if a certain person that runs JetsInsider would apologize and if he wasn't a total dick to certain people for no reason to begin with. Thick skin is needed over there too.

Actually, I'm one of the very few who was not banned. Do not ask me why. I lurk there once in a while (JetsFanInSec124 - obviously you can tell I shortened the name).

I just did not like how things were being run and the things that were done to certain people.

The sites would be fine if a certain person that runs JetsInsider would apologize and if he wasn't a total dick to certain people for no reason to begin with. Thick skin is needed over there too.

We really haven't banned all that many posters.

Archived