Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just so idiotic on so many levels. I can't even reply without smashing my head on the floor 3 dozen times.

Excellent. Please reread his post 10 times in a row in a short time frame and then tell us what you think.

Well, curb, you're certainly entitled to that opinion bro.

But I can say I do not get a "cut", I am a volunteer. Far as I know, the mods on JI are all Volunteers.

And while I certainly have no personal issue with Sooths choice to have premium/pay content (I am a big Capitalism supporter after all), I do not ask people to join personally. I don't see that as my role as a Mod. I mod the forum, thats pretty much the extent of my involvement, outside posting a lot of long-winded and oft-times manic-depressive manifesto's on topics like "Chadwickian Goodness: Hidden Undercover Evil, or Simply Open Abject Evil."

Warfish -- No need to explain. Ecurb is just behind on his monthly #s at the Auto Lot. They have to move 3 Honda's this month or there will be hell to pay.

Warfish -- No need to explain. Ecurb is just behind on his monthly #s at the Auto Lot. They have to move 3 Honda's this month or there will be hell to pay.

That is so close to the truth its scary!

Fish, I've never posted on JI so I don't really know the site. Serious question, what do I get if I pay for premium content?

Banned from here in addition to whatever Warfish responds with.... :)

With all due respect, I didn't ban you. I have no idea what your history may be, or who/why you were banned in the first place. I respect my fellow Mods, I wouldn't want them to "overrule" me, and I do not choose to overrule them. I'm sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

And while I am sorry you were banned Curb, it does seem that you're quite happy here at JN. So maybe in the long run it was for the best.

Rare moment of honesty for me here. I think he was banned before you were a mod. He was trashing JI here on JN and then acted shocked when he got banned.

I can totally see why someone who was feared to be a spammer was going to be banned. We are probably the only site that kind of laughs at that stuff. We really aren't smart enough to feel threatened though. :-P

Rare moment of honesty for me here. I think he was banned before you were a mod. He was trashing JI here on JN and then acted shocked when he got banned.

I can totally see why someone who was feared to be a spammer was going to be banned. We are probably the only site that kind of laughs at that stuff. We really aren't smart enough to feel threatened though. :-P

I made fun of them for banning people so quickly and not being worth the effort... sure enough... I was proven to be correct...

Not to sound like a broken record, but with all due respect I don't think it's appropriate for me to come here and advertise/promote JI's Premium services. Thats is most definitly not my purpose in posting when I do at JN.

I would prefer not to get into this line of discussion here. I hope you understand my position.

Don't you EVER come on this board and show us respect again. That is the one thing that we will not tolerate.

I hope we have made ourselves clear.

Banned from here in addition to whatever Warfish responds with.... :)

Max, I never said I was getting a lobotomy. I was just giving the illusion of being fair and balanced so when I bash the hell out of JI in the future I can say I gave them every chance to defend themselves and came up with nothing. Also I'm going to be the next mod here. No need for me to go anywhere else ;)

Max, I never said I was getting a lobotomy. I was just giving the illusion of being fair and balanced so when I bash the hell out of JI in the future I can say I gave them every chance to defend themselves and came up with nothing. Also I'm going to be the next mod here. No need for me to go anywhere else ;)

Whatever. You are dead to me. I buy and sell posters like you.

You want to leave? You want to leave? I will just replace you. That's what I do baby. I replace posters. Or something unfunny like that.

:)

I made fun of them for banning people so quickly and not being worth the effort... sure enough... I was proven to be correct...

How do you ever get over relationship breakups? Good god man, nobody cares what happened to you over there. you never even posted there.

FatKnowItAll

IWearFlipFlops

&

IStealYourMoney

are the only 3 I think others will recognize. Ps...Whats it like having to steal from "rejects" to make your website readable?

Smizzy this is the perfect post.... I totally agree.. We all should just root for our team and have fun.. i am on both sites and like both.... I get abuse over here from time to time but just laugh it off... Everyone needs to relax and smile a little more...

Quoted for Truth.

Quoted cause Smizzy IS the man.

Quoted cause.....well......I like quoting. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy and such.

JI is great! JN is great! They're just different. And I LOVE variety.

And SouthernJet, we're cool bro. Sorry if I overreacted man. /salute!

:lol:

I would like to add something more to this thread. first of all I would like to thank my moderators for running over here and defending me, this thread has really been bothering me. secondly, I would like to admit that I am insecure. this is why I don't give my moderators full Administrator capabilities, this way I can make fake user names and lie to them. and only I can see who's invisible on my board! :wild: I also hope everybody knows that when a poster named ''ecurb'' signs up at my site he is never given email confirmation because that name is synonymis with this ''evil site''. but when THE_SOOTHSLAYER signs up at my site I gleefully confirm him through email.

:confused0006:

I don't think there is anyone on the planet who dislikes Sooth more than I, but I gotta admit banning you might have been his one moment of pure sanity.

I don't think there is anyone on the planet who dislikes Sooth more than I, but I gotta admit banning you might have been his one moment of pure sanity.

Wouldn't it be ironic if sooth goes to ecurb's (the entrepreneur's) Connecticut toy store to buy a toy rocket for one of his son's. or buy a used car at ecurb's dealership. ecurb would be all over him like a fly on ****. :lol:

Then why do you hate JI? You signed up there to cause trouble and got banned.

I'm having flashbacks to your many comments about TX.

I believe TX was banned within a month of you joining JN but you talk about the guy like you know him.

BTW: It's all Mangini's fault.

• 3 months later...
welcome. all viewpoints are welcome. as long as you don't post anti-NAMBLA propganda.

that kind of hate speech has no place here.

I registered just now so I could say something here, and I'll probably get banned right away after posting this, but, here goes . . . . .

What in the flying Hell do you mean by Anti-NAMBLA propaganda?

I take it that you sympathize with them low-life pedophile scum-bags!

I was molested and raped at the age of 17 by an older man, and I hate and despise pedophiles and I hate and despise NAMBLA!!!

They are a Pedophile's Guild made up of perverts, middle age man who believe they have a right to have sex with little boys!

That is really sick, and they deserve to die!!!

Here are some cures for the disease of Pedophilia.

Execution2.jpg

Execution.jpg

UZI.jpg

I registered just now so I could say something here, and I'll probably get banned right away after posting this, but, here goes . . . . .

What in the flying Hell do you mean by Anti-NAMBLA propaganda?

I take it that you sympathize with them low-life pedophile scum-bags!

I was molested and raped at the age of 17 by an older man, and I hate and despise pedophiles and I hate and despise NAMBLA!!!

They are a Pedophile's Guild made up of perverts, middle age man who believe they have a right to have sex with little boys!

That is really sick, and they deserve to die!!!

Here are some cures for the disease of Pedophilia.

Hi Fat Man. And welcome. Dont know why you would think you would get banned for this.... its only JGB. Nobody takes him seriously.

One thing you need to understand is we have a very warped sense of humor here at JN. Obviously there are things that happened in your life that you dont find the subject funny. We all do.

But if we stopped making jokes about every issue that upsets people we would have nothing to talk about and have to walk on eggshells. I'm glad you want pedophiles dead. Most of us do, except for the bleeding heart liberals around here. But you have to understand that people make jokes, and you cant be offended everytime people make a joke. Heck, Im offended by your user name, Fat Man. But, Im not going to bitch and moan about it.

And if you have a problem with our weird warped sense of humor, head over to jetsinsider. This place only exists because we are f#cked in the head and JI didnt like it.

Hi Fat Man. And welcome. Dont know why you would think you would get banned for this.... its only JGB. Nobody takes him seriously.

One thing you need to understand is we have a very warped sense of humor here at JN. Obviously there are things that happened in your life that you dont find the subject funny. We all do.

But if we stopped making jokes about every issue that upsets people we would have nothing to talk about and have to walk on eggshells. I'm glad you want pedophiles dead. Most of us do, except for the bleeding heart liberals around here. But you have to understand that people make jokes, and you cant be offended everytime people make a joke. Heck, Im offended by your user name, Fat Man. But, Im not going to bitch and moan about it.

And if you have a problem with our weird warped sense of humor, head over to jetsinsider. This place only exists because we are f#cked in the head and JI didnt like it.

Sorry, but I don't think pedophilia is something to joke about. It is not funny.

So, your offended by my user name Fat Man! Eh?

What, are you prejudiced against fat people or something?

I happen to be a fat man at 5 ft 6 in and 400 pounds, and I like being that size I am, because now, I'm much bigger than anyone who have ever bullied me around when I was a kid.

Well, I'm glad you agree with me that pedophiles should be dead.

By the way, I'm liberal on some social issues but I'm conservative on some issues, so you can't say that all liberals sympathize with the likes of NAMBLA.

I have nothing against gays in general because what consenting adults do is their own business, but children are not old enough or mature enough to give consent, so adults do not, and should not have the right to have sex with children.

Anyway, when Johnny Green Balls said don't post Anti-NAMBLA propaganda, that hate speech has no place here, that really set me off, so I just had to respond.

I'm not a sports fan. I'm the typical nerd or geek, so this is the first time I have ever registered to post on a sports forum, so I had to give Johnny Green Balls a piece of my mind to let him know what I think of pedophile scum.

NO! Pedophilia is NOT a laughing matter.

When it comes to Pedos I have no sense of humor!

Archived