Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

When ever I see anything on the Internet that is Pro-NAMBLA, I'm going to come down on it really hard like white on rice!

If you're 400 lbs, you come down on everything really hard.

I know from experience with a couple of other moderators here & they only weigh 300 lbs.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found this forum thread quite by accident while searching for Anti-NAMBLA web sites using Google.

So, when I found the idiotic post by Johnny Green Balls requesting that we not post any "Anti-NAMBLA propaganda" and that there is no room for hate here, well, I just had to jump in and respond.

When ever I see anything on the Internet that is Pro-NAMBLA, I'm going to come down on it really hard like white on rice!

NAMBLA deserves to die, and all pedo-symps who support NAMBLA should be taking a dirt nap!

I think we can all agree Nambla is bad.

Now that you are here though who do you think should start at QB for the Jets Chad or Kellen?

Do you think cheating somehow tarnishes winning?

If you're 400 lbs, you come down on everything really hard.

I know from experience with a couple of other moderators here & they only weigh 300 lbs.

You and Faba don't weigh 300lbs combined. Hell Smizzy weighs 260 and him and Faba just barely weigh 300 combined.

I found this forum thread quite by accident while searching for Anti-NAMBLA web sites using Google.

So, when I found the idiotic post by Johnny Green Balls requesting that we not post any "Anti-NAMBLA propaganda" and that there is no room for hate here, well, I just had to jump in and respond.

NAMBLA deserves to die, and all pedo-symps who support NAMBLA should be taking a dirt nap!

what search term did you use to find us?

When I search nambla and jetnation, I find 2 posts. One from TomShane and one from JBF....

And when i search nambla and johnnygreenballs I get nothing.

I think we can all agree Nambla is bad.

Now that you are here though who do you think should start at QB for the Jets Chad or Kellen?

Do you think cheating somehow tarnishes winning?

Well, I'm not a sports fan, so I don't know about starting at QB for the Jets or Kellen.

But yes, I would say that cheating most definitely, and absolutely, tarnishes winning!

Whether it be sports, and any other endeavor, it is wrong to cheat.

Well, I'm not a sports fan, so I don't know about starting at QB for the Jets or Kellen.

But yes, I would say that cheating most definitely, and absolutely, tarnishes winning!

what about the tattle-tale? How should he be handled?

I think Snitchy the whistle blower should have his arms broken.

I seriously had to Google NAMBLA because I had no idea...and now I think the Feds will be knockity-knockin' on my door at any moment! If not them, then that annoying a$$munch from dateline will!

Thanks a lot you fat fu(ker!

:mad:

Oh, and welcome to the Nation; you will fit in nicely here. :lol:

There are so many jokes that could come from this...oops there I go again...

I seriously had to Google NAMBLA because I had no idea...and now I think the Feds will be knockity-knockin' on my door at any moment! If not them, then that annoying a$$munch from dateline will!

I though it was the North American Marlon Brando Look Alike organization.

Thanks a lot you fat fu(ker! :mad:

You're welcome.

No, don't worry. You're not going to get into trouble because you Googled NAMBLA.

The guys who were caught by Dateline were chatting with under-aged kids and talking about sex, and trying to set up meetings with them.

No need to be so paranoid.

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

:rl:

You're welcome.

No, don't worry. You're not going to get into trouble because you Googled NAMBLA.

The guys who were caught by Dateline were chatting with under-aged kids and talking about sex, and trying to set up meetings with them.

No need to be so paranoid.

Wow, just wow...I really like the new guy! :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

He's BRILLIANT!

When I search nambla and jetnation, I find 2 posts. One from TomShane and one from JBF....

I searched anti-nambla as he said he did and the only sports pages that came up in the 3 pages of results was a bengals page, a reds page, and a colts page.

Can we get a poll started on which banned poster the Fat Man really is? BoomBoom? OJdidit? that guy that used to say mateydoodles? or is the Fat man just one of Alk's lesser known pets?

I searched anti-nambla as he said he did and the only sports pages that came up in the 3 pages of results was a bengals page, a reds page, and a colts page.

Can we get a poll started on which banned poster the Fat Man really is? BoomBoom? OJdidit? that guy that used to say mateydoodles? or is the Fat man just one of Alk's lesser known pets?

OK, when I want to Google, I typed in Anti-NAMBLA Forums and it came up with the following . . .

Obituary: 03/30/08 - Page 29 - JetNation.com - 1:12pm

I believe that forums and posting for your favorite teams should be .... all viewpoints are welcome. as long as you don't post anti-NAMBLA propganda. ... www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=833980 - 88k -

Well, when I saw that, about not posting "Anti-NAMBLA propaganda" I just had to come in here and stomp this sucker into the ground!

Only a pedo-symp would say something like that.

OK, when I want to Google, I typed in Anti-NAMBLA Forums and it came up with the following . . .

Obituary: 03/30/08 - Page 29 - JetNation.com - 1:12pm

I believe that forums and posting for your favorite teams should be .... all viewpoints are welcome. as long as you don't post anti-NAMBLA propganda. ... www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=833980 - 88k -

Well, when I saw that, about not posting "Anti-NAMBLA propaganda" I just had to come in here and stomp this sucker into the ground!

Only a pedo-symp would say something like that.

Or someone that can take, and give out jokes. Sorry you can't, you obviously don't belong here.

As for my last comment, I sympathize for those who got raped and hate all rapists like any man should, but I still joke around about things. When we're joking, don't take anything that we say as our viewpoints.

Or someone that can take, and give out jokes. Sorry you can't, you obviously don't belong here.

As for my last comment, I sympathize for those who got raped and hate all rapists like any man should, but I still joke around about things. When we're joking, don't take anything that we say as our viewpoints.

Well, to me, rape, and pedophilia is nothing to joke about.

Now, sometime people make fat jokes around me, and I can laugh it off. Sometime I even joke about my weight, saying things like, it takes me two trips to haul ass, or to get on my good side you have to take a bus and two trains, or that I have my own private zip code.

So, fat jokes don't bother me.

I'm also Polish, ans sometimes people will tell Pollock jokes, and I'll laugh it off.

And so, I do have a sense of humor.

But not when it comes to rape jokes, and pedophilia is not a laughing matter.

Well, to me, rape, and pedophilia is nothing to joke about.

Now, sometime people make fat jokes around me, and I can laugh it off. Sometime I even joke about my weight, saying things like, it takes me two trips to haul ass, or to get on my good side you have to take a bus and two trains, or that I have my own private zip code.

So, fat jokes don't bother me.

I'm also Polish, ans sometimes people will tell Pollock jokes, and I'll laugh it off.

And so, I do have a sense of humor.

But not when it comes to rape jokes, and pedophilia is not a laughing matter.

Spierdalaj

Expect a visit from the FBI later today.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived