Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

That is really funny considering the amount of threads that get started here about JI (a lot) compared to the amount of threads that get started on JI about this place (almost never happens.)

:rl: Sooth is so paranoid he won't even let the Jets Nation name print out. How can you have a thread about *********** ? Get real Kleck.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I post on both sites. JI and JN, and like both of them. Never get involved in the bashing. Think it's silly.

I do have to ask though, why in the world would you think that any one would be talking about you here, when nobody cares what you say there?

Just wondering

OMG. I love that post. I love it. I swear it is something I could have written myself. It has all the right parts.

Good intro.

Claim to be innocent.

Set them up with a question.

Whack them with an incredible backhand.

:rl:

Sure they were Max. Sure they were/.

Speak English. I can't understand you.

And aren't you on double secret probation here? How is it exactly that you are posting? Oh wait, that didn't happen here.

My bad. :-P

And the posts were real, the posts were real. They may have been really crappy but they were real! LOL.

OMG. I love that post. I love it. I swear it is something I could have written myself. It has all the right parts.

Good intro.

Claim to be innocent.

Set them up with a question.

Whack them with an incredible backhand.

:rl:

Yeah it was VERY good but I like Gainzos "GFY" better. Short, no BS and right to the point. :biggrin:

It's really depressing to come in here and see the same old bickering going on.

I dislike Sooth as much as anybody here but the honest truth is I don't have a single problem with a single JI poster. The board vs board war needs to just die already. Any Jets fan who thinks we aren't a real site providing a real service is only fooling themselves. Anybody who says JI doesn't have good qualities is lying.

Klecko....I don't have a damn thing negative to say about you or the mods of JI. I know my fellow mods feel the same way.

The fact of the matter is Max & Sooth run the show and EVERYBODY else fighting for them is silly. I don't like Sean....but I love the Jets and I love my fellow Jets fan more than I dislike him. I don't have the time or energy to fight with fellow Jets fans about who's site is better.

It's like McDonalds Vs Burger King...but Guess what? We're Wendy's god damn it. There is room for us to feed everyone.

Ooooh. Wow, you really got me there.

:1cry:

Let it go already. It's only a message board guy. Y

You are telling me it's only a message board? If thats the case then go back to your message board. You are a nobody here.

I dislike Sooth as much as anybody here but the honest truth is I don't have a single problem with a single JI poster. The board vs board war needs to just die already. Any Jets fan who thinks we aren't a real site providing a real service is only fooling themselves. Anybody who says JI doesn't have good qualities is lying.

Klecko....I don't have a damn thing negative to say about you or the mods of JI. I know my fellow mods feel the same way.

The fact of the matter is Max & Sooth run the show and EVERYBODY else fighting for them is silly. I don't like Sean....but I love the Jets and I love my fellow Jets fan more than I dislike him. I don't have the time or energy to fight with fellow Jets fans about who's site is better.

It's like McDonalds Vs Burger King...but Guess what? We're Wendy's god damn it. There is room for us to feed everyone.

Wendy's ??? WTF? All this time I thought we were Buger King !

OMG that is funny considering the most popular thread on this board right now is about JI.

Next time try actually addressing what I wrote. The fact that Sooth won't even let the words JET NATION print out on your site I think speaks volumes about the small person that he actually is. Management here is much better than that thus the site is growing by leaps and bounds. You can try not to look or belittle them but the numbers don't lie Kleck. :P

I would like to add something more to this thread. first of all I would like to thank my moderators for running over here and defending me, this thread has really been bothering me. secondly, I would like to admit that I am insecure. this is why I don't give my moderators full Administrator capabilities, this way I can make fake user names and lie to them. and only I can see who's invisible on my board! :wild: I also hope everybody knows that when a poster named ''ecurb'' signs up at my site he is never given email confirmation because that name is synonymis with this ''evil site''. but when THE_SOOTHSLAYER signs up at my site I gleefully confirm him through email.

I would like to add something more to this thread. first of all I would like to thank my moderators for running over here and defending me, this thread has really been bothering me. secondly, I would like to admit that I am insecure. this is why I don't give my moderators full Administrator capabilities, this way I can make fake user names and lie to them. and only I can see who's invisible on my board! :wild: I also hope everybody knows that when a poster named ''ecurb'' signs up at my site he is never given email confirmation because that name is synonymis with this ''evil site''. but when THE_SOOTHSLAYER signs up at my site I gleefully confirm him through email.

:character0264:

Smizzy this is the perfect post.... I totally agree.. We all should just root for our team and have fun.. i am on both sites and like both.... I get abuse over here from time to time but just laugh it off... Everyone needs to relax and smile a little more...

Quoted for Truth.

Quoted cause Smizzy IS the man.

Quoted cause.....well......I like quoting. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy and such.

JI is great! JN is great! They're just different. And I LOVE variety.

And SouthernJet, we're cool bro. Sorry if I overreacted man. /salute!

I'm just glad I burned my bridge down with that guy when I did. I'd hate to be henpecked with emails 24/7 like his mods are "those guys are talking crap about me again, go over there and defend me, Bubba".

Yeah, I definitely don't miss that.

Moses, do you really think I post what I post here because Sooth asked me to? Honestly?

Quoted for Truth.

Quoted cause Smizzy IS the man.

Quoted cause.....well......I like quoting. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy and such.

JI is great! JN is great! They're just different. And I LOVE variety.

And SouthernJet, we're cool bro. Sorry if I overreacted man. /salute!

Jn has the better looking site.

Archived