MTV's Andy Milonakis is how old?

R44

That's a great point and what I was asking...

Perhaps, that's why they are keeping his true age away from the public, the best they can.

Actually, I thought his show was OK (not a must watch), but now that I realize he's pushing 30, it changes the way I watch it.

Next thing you know, we'll find out the girls in 70's House (supposedly born after 1980) are all Gwen Stefani's age (36) and remember the 70's real well :D

I've had it with these shows disguising the ages of their supposed childhood stars. I mean, Webster was supposed to be a toddler, and he was a teenager. Where's the sex appeal in that? Umm...Okay forget Webster. I mean, he wasn't even buff or anything. But how about that show with the hot little hardbody chicks who lived in an apartment complex. You know, The Golden Girls. Granted thay were smokin', but they were actually way over thirty. One of them was almost Gwen Stefani's age!

Wow-That just floors me. I was guessing 14 or 15.

He does seem to have this one patch of grey hair, and I though the kid was just prematurely greying.

I thought the kid had a pretty decent use of teh English language for a relatively tender age. It all makes sense now.

I feel cheated in some way

I've had it with these shows disguising the ages of their supposed childhood stars. I mean, Webster was supposed to be a toddler, and he was a teenager. Where's the sex appeal in that? Umm...Okay forget Webster. I mean, he wasn't even buff or anything. But how about that show with the hot little hardbody chicks who lived in an apartment complex. You know, The Golden Girls. Granted thay were smokin', but they were actually way over thirty. One of them was almost Gwen Stefani's age!

Golden Girls? WTF? Wasnt that show about 3 75 year old ladies and their old mom whos like 110?

Does anyone have the link to those old Andy Milonakis webcam skits...there is one where he is dancing to merengue..its classic..used to be hosted by some guy names angry pat.com or something like that..

LL

It's angrynakedpat.com, but I'm not sure if they're still there.

Archived