JetNation.com Who's the Biggest Clueless Homer here?

Smizzy

Who is the biggest Homer?

Too easy.

It is without a shadow of the doubt....JonE. To make matters worse he is a band wagon jumping Homer.

Comparing JonE to the other Homers on this board and we are all Homers in one way or another, is like comparing the Yankees title count to everyone one else in baseball. There is no comparison for you slow types that can not understand my point.

Nice of you to show up after taking the season off, you ******* loser

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice of you to show up after taking the season off, you farging loser

Bbbiiaaatttccchhhh!!!!!!

When you came in to CYA when you were going on vacation because everyone knows when times are tough on the Yanks you are a ghost in here, I put out I was going on vacation and then spending a month in the middle of the California Desert. For the current and former military members, that place is NTC.

JonEJinx's post once again fires off baseless accusations.

JonE, he is a Red Sox fan, why would PFSIKH not want to be around here all season? The Yankees were in 1st place for all of one day. Oooooh, thats something to plan a vacation around! In case you havent noticed, Red Sox fans/Yankee Haters have taken over the Forum this year.

• 9 months later...
JBF is a genius. An absolute genius.

I'd have to give my homer award to anyone who tries to argue that Jeter is one of the top ten players in the game. That is just a pathetic, baseless argument that makes me think the poster who writes it learned everything they know about baseball by staring at Wheaties boxes in the supermarket. Like Max and Gang Green Girl.

Shades of Tom Shane right there.

Ham's only a wannabe homer. Though, with the Mo for Cy thread, he really wants the title. Should we just give it to him? :lol:

LOL. Ham is a homer bar none but in a good kinda way.

I always look to read Ham's latest ecstacy induced posts concerning his Yanks.

Jonejet was the ONLY fan to stick by Giambi so he has earned my respect as a fan and in no way deserves any votes in this thread.

Well... I mean... if you want us to know what the f*ck you're saying... you should get it close, champ ;)

You alone can make my song take flight

It's over now, the Cavs have won againnnnnnnnnn

Archived