Jets Tampering

Isn't it against the rules for the coach of one team to encourage a player of another team to skip practice.....

Yeah, they should take away at least 10 draft picks for that comment. I bet you Mangini even has tapes of Taylor dancing that he plans on using before games to figure out his first step too.

Yeah this is way worse than letting guys on the IR practice and illegally filming the oppositions signals for 8 years.

Hurry up go post it on the Patsy board, be sure to have your spyware blocker up to date.

What a joke Patsy fans have become.

"...the longer he wants to stay out of Miami camp, I think he should".

Clearly Mangini is having fun with a beat writer. This is not tampering because:

(1) He is only stating an opinion. Head coaches are often asked questions about other teams' players (Chad Johnson, Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, etc... pretty much whoever is in the press that week).

(2) Encouraging a human-being to follow his dreams is commendable. The fact that Jason Taylor is a vest-wearing pansy and wants to re-dedicate his life to the cha-cha...is fine, no fault to Mangini.

(3) If players take the ADVICE of a coach that isn't there own, then there's bigger problems brewing than friggin' tampering charges.

This thread was a joke for those who are responding seriously. Even Pats fans aren't that stupid.
If it was meant to be a joke, it only shows that they wish there was something to take the spot light off of their cheating and tainted franchise.

I told you he was not joking, none of them are, they are retards.

The entire NFL world is out raged by spy gate and they say there is nothing wrong with it.

Now more cheating ways are exposed, IR players practicing, what a sham of a franchise.

The only thing worse is it's stupid, spineless, blind fans.

GWAGH shared this thread topic from another posting board. Pats fans are actually discussing the parameters of tampering, and are using this Mangini quote to fuel the fire.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-en...ead.php?t=83097

no joke.

I don't know what's sadder about that thread. The fact that GodWearsaRedHoodie is serious, or the fact that people are lending credence to the moronic idea that Goodell is favoring the Jets because he was an intern for the NYJs in 1983.

I don't know what's sadder about that thread. The fact that GodWearsaRedHoodie is serious, or the fact that people are lending credence to the moronic idea that Goodell is favoring the Jets because he was an intern for the NYJs in 1983.

Obviously like every other moron on this board did not read all the way to the end of the thread.

Obviously like every other moron on this board did not read all the way to the end of the thread.
TheDevilWearsAGreyHoodie then what the hell are you doing here???

You can't even make a proper sentence and we are the morans. :bwahaharoll:

Wipe beliscums cum off your face!!!

Archived