Kimbo Slice made a mans ear explode!!

Jetsfan1015

Kimbo didn't look good. He was exposed on the ground. He did some things well but they really have to pick their spots with him at this point. If they want to keep his record going in the right direction.

I know the ref (Big Dan) -- he didn't look happy when he got some resistance after stopping the fight. This is the same ref that did the Kimbo\Mercer fight and there was action after Mercer tapped out back then. I guess being bigger than these guys comes in handy when things don't go as planned.

I didn't know the girl from American Gladiator was a fighter. She is amazing. But she has a face for Hollywood so that is where she will end up I am sure.

Kimbo will continue to be a "monster" up until when he faces an experienced grappler who will make quick work of him inside of a minute.

I respect Kimbo and where's he has come from, but he can only do one thing - throw hands which is why the Elite XC is carefully cherry picking his opponents; guys like Abbot and Thompson who have no or minimal ground skills.

Slice was there for the taken lastnight. A better fighter beats him. If he goes to UFC right now he'd get obliterrated.

That was the worst event I've ever seen. Honestly the woman's fight was probably the best. The Lawler fight would have been the best if not for that horrible stoppage. It's their first goddamn show on Live TV and they want to throw out that garbage?? As for Kimbo, just a couple more minutes and all his hype would have been thrown out the window. I think he was dominated throughout except for the last round when he started connecting with those massive fists of his.

Kimbo didn't look good. He was exposed on the ground. He did some things well but they really have to pick their spots with him at this point. If they want to keep his record going in the right direction.

I know the ref (Big Dan) -- he didn't look happy when he got some resistance after stopping the fight. This is the same ref that did the Kimbo\Mercer fight and there was action after Mercer tapped out back then. I guess being bigger than these guys comes in handy when things don't go as planned.

I didn't know the girl from American Gladiator was a fighter. She is amazing. But she has a face for Hollywood so that is where she will end up I am sure.

Your boy is on the take, Max. I have no doubt that he was given orders to help ensure Kimbo wins. Fight should have been stopped in the second round, when Kimbo wasn't defending himself against elbows to his head for an entire minute.

Any other fighter, and that fight is stopped.

Fight should have been stopped in the second round, when Kimbo wasn't defending himself against elbows to his head for an entire minute.

Any other fighter, and that fight is stopped.

Very true. It was rigged. I've never seen a fight get stopped after just a couple of very good punches while the defender is still on his feet with his guard up. It had nothing to do with his ear.

I thought the Lawler fight was really good till the poke in the eye.

As far as Kimbo was concerned...The moment that guy walked in the ring with his ear looking as bad as it did (It was huge and filled with blood) that if Kimbo hit it once that would be the end of it. I was surprised he didn't go for it earlier. When he hit it in the third round the damn thing looked like it was going to fall off.

I haven't watched alot of UFC or that WEC Cage Wreckage that they show on Versus but I can't see dropping $29.95 or whatever the cost is for a PPV show.

It was interesting but maybe if CBS had gone with the UFC instead for their first show it would have drawn me in more.

gino cerrano is the female fighter....too bad she hardly makes weight. She came in 4.5 pounds over for this fight also.

Kimbo is being fed cans.......He'll get destroyed against the real competition.

Kimbo would get messed up in the UFC, or against true professionals who are well rounded fighters. He is rocky in rocky 3 right now, he is fighting nobody's and hasbeens.

Archived