who on the jets would u least like to fight?

jetmant87

Thomas Jones and Gholston are scary. D'Brick might be small for an LT, but he is still freaking huge, and his wingspan is tremendous. It's not like us non-mods are over 300 lbs, he would swat us the way a guard swatted Vilma.

If I could force them to come down to my weight class, and fight one on one, it wouldn't be so bad, but otherwise, hell no, I want nothing to do with these monsters. There are weight classes for a reason.

I weigh 155 pounds and I'm 5'5". I wrestled in college so I'd wrestle any person on the team within 25 to 40 pounds. Both of us would start on the ground. In an all out fight you would have to get really lucky to bring an nfl player down to your level just to get a decent shot at beating them. With the really big o linemen you would have your best shot if you could last the first couple of minutes. After that they are going to get winded. You'd have the hardest time with the rb, wr, cb, and lb's.

i think those linemen would last longer than most of us no offense...they train like a biotch. u should see the **** they do now and in college.

they are built for quick bursts. Trust me, they would wear down after the first two minutes. Unless they were trained in wrestling, they're conditioning is nothing compared to a wrestlers.

yeah wrestlers are in good shapebut these are nfl linemen haha. if they lay on u and hold u there ur *****ed. and standing up its doubtfull that u can get them down and keep them there. so your the one that would wither out IMO. and i think that these lineman are in better shape than a lot of hs wrestlers...not all though.

i wouldn't screw wit any nfl player...(jeff garcia good be an exception)

but who is the beastliest mofo on the J-E-T-S

So you want to screw with jeff Garcia eh? I didn't know you went that way! According to TO, Garcia may like screwing with you too.

I'm sorry, anyone who thinks they could actually take an NFL player on in any kind of fight is nuts, unless you're Kimbo Slice. I would also never fight a defensive player, they're super aggressive already, let alone when you try to fight one. Vernon Gholston would be ridiculous in a fight though, super-strong, super-fast, probably punches offensive linemen all the time already. But if I absolutely positively had to fight a Jet, it would be Ben Graham. Nevermind that he played Aussie rule football, he's old, and a punter. I take back what I said earlier, lots of people could take an NFL player on in a fight, if it was Ben Graham.

I'm sorry, anyone who thinks they could actually take an NFL player on in any kind of fight is nuts, unless you're Kimbo Slice. I would also never fight a defensive player, they're super aggressive already, let alone when you try to fight one. Vernon Gholston would be ridiculous in a fight though, super-strong, super-fast, probably punches offensive linemen all the time already. But if I absolutely positively had to fight a Jet, it would be Ben Graham. Nevermind that he played Aussie rule football, he's old, and a punter. I take back what I said earlier, lots of people could take an NFL player on in a fight, if it was Ben Graham.

i think in all nfl the easiest would be the gramacticas or whatever way to spell it. even tho they are probably still hard. Im sorry but Ben Graham is actually a beast he will kick you once in the chin and you will be knocked out..

Justin miller will punch you in the face(only if your a women)

It really doesnt matter b/c all of them could beat my ass relentlessly so i would want the guys who are the least mean. In terms of who the nastiest guys on the Jets are...I would probably least like to fight Faneca or Barton, those guys play nasty and whereas a guy like D'Brick or Kris Jenkins might let up on me...those guys could kill someone.

Oh and Ben Graham would most definitely beat your ass... he is 6'4-'65 and anywhere from 200-215 solid muscle. Dont let the position fool you, hes a big dude...

LOL any unless it's Kimbo Slice, Kimbo is a D level fighter....oh and those of you who picked Thomas Jones, big arms don't make a fighter.....now, I'm not saying I could take on any of these guys, cause they would all wreck me, but

could any of you take this guy?

fedor-emelianenko-wallpapers-2.jpg

btw, this guy is one of the top heavyweight fighters in the world. 6'1" 230 lbs.

I would pick WR, CB, P, K in that order. So K is the one you want to fight most. Those positions are generally the smallest players. Also I'd love to beat up Coles since he is annoying, and is alrready a cripple thanks to Chad.

LOL any unless it's Kimbo Slice, Kimbo is a D level fighter....oh and those of you who picked Thomas Jones, big arms don't make a fighter.....now, I'm not saying I could take on any of these guys, cause they would all wreck me, but

btw, this guy is one of the top heavyweight fighters in the world. 6'1" 230 lbs.

yeah...i beleive it looks go in his favor because his opponents may underestimate him

He hasn't fought in like 5 years. Brock Lesnar has big arms and isn't even a top fighter, you think you can take him just because he has big arms?

Archived