College football: Who's your team?

Bugeater

• 2 months later...
Guess again. You CAN'T be serious about the ACC being better than the SEC in football. We'll see once the bowl games begin.

yup,,top to bottomam flor best, but 12 vs 12 , acc better this year,,so is big 12 for that matter..

might only be two acc vs sec bowls,m,and acc favored in both,,

but again, not talkin top 2 / 3 teams,,the discussion is WHOLE conferenmce,,12 vs 12,,

not even close via sagarin ..

once u agree alab and flor heads above all others,,u need to look at 1 thru 12..

just a doen year for sec,,1 year aberaation,,but acc is gaining,,and big 12 had agreat year top to bottom also..

but agree alab and flor are great.

yup,,top to bottomam flor best, but 12 vs 12 , acc better this year,,so is big 12 for that matter..

might only be two acc vs sec bowls,m,and acc favored in both,,

but again, not talkin top 2 / 3 teams,,the discussion is WHOLE conferenmce,,12 vs 12,,

not even close via sagarin ..

once u agree alab and flor heads above all others,,u need to look at 1 thru 12..

just a doen year for sec,,1 year aberaation,,but acc is gaining,,and big 12 had agreat year top to bottom also..

but agree alab and flor are great.

I will take the points in every SEC ACC bowl matchup like i do every year and I'll win like I do every year.

I will take the points in every SEC ACC bowl matchup like i do every year and I'll win like I do every year.

thats your right,,the matchups are somewhatr favored in acc ..

"the projected pairings of Kentucky (6-6) against Boston College (9-3) in the Music City Bowl and LSU (7-5) against Georgia Tech (9-3) in the Chick-fil-A Bowl do not look favorable for the SEC."

Archived