College football: Who's your team?

Bugeater

I've noticed there are members here that live all over the country, what college teams do you all root for? I'm just curious who I might hate during football season.

Obviously living in Omaha I was born a Nebraska fan. What about you?

I follow players more so than teams.

If I was to pick I'd say OSU.

I assume you mean tOSU, and not Oklahoma St or Oregon St?

I root for the University at Buffalo Bulls.

Since Umass is 1-aa i root for Buffalo since a buddy went there and they have been terrible since joining 1a. Someday when they are a decent mid-major I can say I was behind them all the way!

YES! GO TURNER!

I root for the University at Buffalo Bulls.

Since Umass is 1-aa i root for Buffalo since a buddy went there and they have been terrible since joining 1a. Someday when they are a decent mid-major I can say I was behind them all the way!

They had , for them, a pretty decent team last year. Hopefully Turner Gill has turned them around. My son just graduated from there in May.

They had , for them, a pretty decent team last year. Hopefully Turner Gill has turned them around. My son just graduated from there in May.

they did well in the MAC, but really blew it losing to Bowling Green and Miami... bunch of c*ck teases.

Now I want a bowl berth!

nothing would be better than a SUNY school making it to some worthless bowl game.

Well, being from Buffalo, I go to alot of UB games, and obviously like them.

However, my girlfriend lives in Ann Arbor and I believe I'm moving there in the fall, so theres always Michigan to root for.

On a real personal level, I've always been a Texas fan though. I knew Vince Young would be special once I saw him play in spring ball his freshman year, thats when I really got into them.

Growing up it was easy to follow Jo Pa and Ara. Having since graduated from Rutgers I now officially detest both programs.

I like Notre Dame always have going way back. Have adpoted Rutgers now that I live in New Jersey along with Wagner College being that I originally lived in Staten Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived