whose pumped bro? !

Gyno-Tony

Yo Im Gyno-Tony new to the boards, call me GT, wuz up. how pumped you guuys man...season is almost friggin here. i can TASTE IT! we got ALL the AWESOME freeagents, we signed everyone bro. Gholstons a pretty big dude. i'd love to pound the plates with him, show him how to rep out 50 bro! Mangenious is gonna be SICK. we're gonna be soo good this year its not even funny hpow awespme its gonna be. everybody!!! J.......E........T.........S............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody!!!

Yo Im Gyno-Tony new to the boards, call me GT, wuz up. how pumped you guuys man...season is almost friggin here. i can TASTE IT! we got ALL the AWESOME freeagents, we signed everyone bro. Gholstons a pretty big dude. i'd love to pound the plates with him, show him how to rep out 50 bro! Mangenious is gonna be SICK. we're gonna be soo good this year its not even funny hpow awespme its gonna be. everybody!!! J.......E........T.........S............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody!!!

Becker.jpg

You've obviously never been to Brooklyn.

brooklyns awesome bro. best steak eva at Petes. but im from the island bro. but back to what im posting bout....who's pumped up for teh season???? i can friggin taste it!!!!

so what r u saying dood...im a white guy who acts like a black dood who wants to be kobe? who the hell wants to be a friggin steak???

What the hell do you mean a steak? Is food all you think about? You must've been born in Georgia, that's where all the tall, fat people are.

brooklyns awesome bro. best steak eva at Petes. but im from the island bro. but back to what im posting bout....who's pumped up for teh season???? i can friggin taste it!!!!

Everyone from Staten Island has moved to Jersey, and Staten Island filled up with Brooklynites.

Pete's does have a good steak though.

What the hell do you mean a steak? Is food all you think about? You must've been born in Georgia, that's where all the tall, fat people are.

i was born and raised on the island bro. right here in the shadows where the J...E...T...S... play. i dont live amongst are 2 biggest enemies like you. why dont you go get a time share in buffalo while you're at it. and im shredded wheat, not no fat slob like you from eatin second rate steak. kobe beef is primo. get with the program.

everybody!!!

I do not believe anyone has answered this gentleman's actual question.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets will demonstrate the proper way for an undefeated team to deal with the Super Bowl. They will win it.

I do not believe anyone has answered this gentleman's actual question.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets will demonstrate the proper way for an undefeated team to deal with the Super Bowl. They will win it.

THANK YOU!!!:cheers:

Archived