****The official Trial of Jetman67 discussion thread

Fact#3- Jetman67 has been BANNED from MANY NYJETS message boards due to childish,immature , ridiculous behavior that has garnered him the nickname " The Village Idiot". He has pushed this behavior so far as to actually call our beloved NYJets front office and complain while stating he represents the Message board. But wonders why he is banned.

I think that was the funniest thing I have ever seen on a Jets message board.

I'd love to read through that thread again. :D

Objection. My client is not obligated, under law, to testify and he has an absolute right against self-incrimination.

If I decide to have him testify in the defense case, the prosecutor will have a chance to cross-examine him then.

Before I start my witness examination. I would like to state that what Bob said in his opening statement is true most of these crimes were commited while Jetman67 was a regular poster, mod, village idiot on JI. But these crimes are not against JI, they are against ALL NYJETS fans.... So whether you post at JI or JN you should be calling for JM67 to be scalped.....

OK For my first witness I call the Defense attorney himself " BOB THE JETS FAN"

Bob please answer the questions directly for our Jurors... Have you ever witnessed the Defendant JetMan 67 vomit on himself in the parking lot during a pregame tailgate party?

Also have you ever witnessed the defendant make a complete ass of himself during these tailgate parties? Please explain some of the many examples.

Yes or no are you personally embarrassed that Jetman67 is a fan of the same NFL team as you and do you feel it could reflect badly on you if you were seen socializing with him before a game?

Yes or no is Jetman67 in the group of the top 5 biggest morons on this or any other message board?

Yes or no if you were not representing Jetman67 today would you be in the lynch gang waiting to execute him with a smile on your face?

Before I start my witness examination. I would like to state that what Bob said in his opening statement is true most of these crimes were commited while Jetman67 was a regular poster, mod, village idiot on JI. But these crimes are not against JI, they are against ALL NYJETS fans.... So whether you post at JI or JN you should be calling for JM67 to be scalped.....

Bob please answer the questions directly for our Jurors... Have you ever witnessed the Defendant JetMan 67 vomit on himself in the parking lot during a pregame tailgate party?

Also have you ever witnessed the defendant make a complete ass of himself during these tailgate parties? Please explain some of the many examples.

Yes or no are you personally embarrassed that Jetman67 is a fan of the same NFL team as you and do you feel it could reflect badly on you if you were seen socializing with him before a game?

Yes or no is Jetman67 in the group of the top 5 biggest morons on this or any other message board?

Yes or no if you were not representing Jetman67 today would you be in the lynch gang waiting to execute him with a smile on your face?

I'm not sure you realise some of the morons we have on this place. I refuse to believe he could be top 5.

Sorry Bob, but I must ask this question.

Mr. Persecuter,

Where is there any crime in your case? When has Jetman ever harmed anyone on any forums, here or JI?

Jm did some silly stuff in the past, but none of it was a crime or even a misdemeanor. You have yet to show any crimes commited. Not one, NADA!!!!

You need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt harm on others caused by JM on the board. Last time I checked, its legal to drink beer, we do still have to right to freedom of expression, Crocs are a legal substance.

Im not seeing any crime commited here.

Jetman67 must be aquitted immediately if not sooner.

Edited by gameface67

Sorry Bob, but I must ask this question.

Mr. Persecuter,

Where is there any crime in your case? When has Jetman ever harmed anyone on any forums, here or JI?

Jm did some silly stuff in the past, but none of it was a crime or even a misdemeanor. You have yet to show any crimes commited. Not one, NADA!!!!

You need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt harm on others caused by JM on the board. Last time I checked, its legal to drink beer, we do still have to right to freedom of expression, Crocs are a legal substance.

Im not seeing any crime commited here.

Jetman67 must be aquitted immediately if not sooner.

My client makes excellent points. Even if every single allegation were proven true, the fact remains that his actions caused no harm to JetNation.

This case is a travesty of justice. It should never have been brought to trial.

What time is it where you are???? Why are you posting right now. You should be in bed dude. Dont you have a life outside this board??? There has to be something better to do at 2am

LOL!!!!

Good luck with your reinstatement attempt. Do I have a life outside of this board? Wife, work, 3 kids -- they keep me plenty busy.

Just got home from a party. It is a little after 2am here. If the truth be told I had a few too many bottles of soda pop and said party and sleep isn't an option right now. Damn caffeine.

Thank you for your concern Jetman.

What time is it where you are???? Why are you posting right now. You should be in bed dude. Dont you have a life outside this board??? There has to be something better to do at 2am

BTW I can see your edits. Something or someone better to do at 2am was the first post.

Let that be admitted as evidence.

One thing I would like to see done here is have this trial count for real. I think it should ba all or nothing. If Jetman wins we merge his Jetman67 and Gameface accounts together and he posts as Jetman.

If Jetman loses we ban both of his accounts.

That seems more interesting imo. :)

BTW I can see your edits. Something or someone better to do at 2am was the first post.

Let that be admitted as evidence.

One thing I would like to see done here is have this trial count for real. I think it should ba all or nothing. If Jetman wins we merge his Jetman67 and Gameface accounts together and he posts as Jetman.

If Jetman loses we ban both of his accounts.

That seems more interesting imo. :)

Yes, I made a attempt at some silly humor, then edited to be a little more pc. Now back to my statement, Dude its wrong to be here at 2am. Posting at 2am is bad for a marriage. you get the point.

Yes, I made a attempt at some silly humor, then edited to be a little more pc. Now back to my statement, Dude its wrong to be here at 2am. Posting at 2am is bad for a marriage. you get the point.

Now you are giving me marriage advice? Thanks but I think I have things under control.

Now you are giving me marriage advice? Thanks but I think I have things under control.

Not giving advice, just sayin not many post at 2am. Its only 11:20 here, so its cool. I never would be posting at 2am except when I was working graveyard. I made sure that didnt last long, because its just not natural to up working at 2am. We all know, I need my beauty sleep.

Not giving advice, just sayin not many post at 2am. Its only 11:20 here, so its cool. I never would be posting at 2am except when I was working graveyard. I made sure that didnt last long, because its just not natural to up working at 2am. We all know, I need my beauty sleep.

Again I thank you for your concern. I know we don't know each other personally but I have a cause that I work with. Anyhow we got a new warehouse and I have to be there at 3:30am to turn a machine on. So it is ready for the volunteers at 7am and they can do what they are there for.

So it is just easier for me to stay up the next hour or so and then sleep when I get back just before 4am.

Again I thank you for your concern. I know we don't know each other personally but I have a cause that I work with. Anyhow we got a new warehouse and I have to be there at 3:30am to turn a machine on. So it is ready for the volunteers at 7am and they can do what they are there for.

So it is just easier for me to stay up the next hour or so and then sleep when I get back just before 4am.

Good for you. Its a good thing to be helping a cause. Seriously I am impressed. Its nice to see people do these things. Whatever it is, i wish you the best of luck with it. Yes, this is actually sincere.

You can still hear the muffled screams of the hooker under your floorboards again,huh? Why not just finish them off instead ?

You're just cruel.

OK, I quit. Between mods piling on, throwing in facts that were not in evidence and my own dumbass client picking an idiotic fight with the owner of the website, I'm in a no-win situation, here.

I don't mind wasting time, as my nearly 9,000 posts proves, but I'll waste it in ways of my own choosing.

Sorry, Jon. You're on your own.

OK, I quit. Between mods piling on, throwing in facts that were not in evidence and my own dumbass client picking an idiotic fight with the owner of the website, I'm in a no-win situation, here.

I don't mind wasting time, as my nearly 9,000 posts proves, but I'll waste it in ways of my own choosing.

uh oh I smell one of those creepy "I'm going to defend myself" trials-that always go bad for the defendant....

\

It was a lost cause anyway

Because I was there...the infamous vomit day

And will testify he pissed himself as well

Guilty

Sorry, you can't just quit. You'll have to petition the court. Even if your scumbag client doesn't pay you, you'll still have to go through the trouble of making a motion to be relieved. Always fun and the opponent and the court are rarely sympathetic since it's a common delaying tactic. Be prepared for JetsMan's countersuit for legal malpractice if you don't put forth the best defense.

Sorry, you can't just quit. You'll have to petition the court. Even if your scumbag client doesn't pay you, you'll still have to go through the trouble of making a motion to be relieved. Always fun and the opponent and the court are rarely sympathetic since it's a common delaying tactic. Be prepared for JetsMan's countersuit for legal malpractice if you don't put forth the best defense.

If this resembled a real court, Dom, my motions for suppression and my objections over clear violations of my clients would have been heard.

**** this court.

• Upvote 1