Farvre's arm fatigued after morning session

Mrs. Sperm

As per the article below, Favre said his rocket right arm felt "fatigued" — but not sore — during a break from his fifth day of practice with the New York Jets.

The focus on the Jets/Favre is awesome ... but at some point it's too much detail, TMI. What next? Perhaps "Favre leaves practice with the runs ... quote: "Must have been too many ribs at Virgil's last night ..."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8446380/Favre's-arm-'fatigued'-after-morning-session

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, let me get this straight, Mangini has been running a lighter than usual camp, and is "pacing" the players that need the rest and "allegedly" Favre worked out on his own in the off-season - the right way, yet he's fatigued after a day off? You know what that is? Old age. :) Either that or Pizza face doesn't know what to do with him.

So, let me get this straight, Mangini has been running a lighter than usual camp, and is "pacing" the players that need the rest and "allegedly" Favre worked out on his own in the off-season - the right way, yet he's fatigued after a day off? You know what that is? Old age. :) Either that or Pizza face doesn't know what to do with him.

LMS--- It is called a tee-time at Winged Foot;)

LMS--- It is called a tee-time at Winged Foot;)

...well, as long as he's having fun out there! ;) I mean, who needs to immerse themselves in a new offense, right? Maybe after a few at the 19th hole, they can catch a flight to KC and have some BBQ.

...well, as long as he's having fun out there! ;) I mean, who needs to immerse themselves in a new offense, right? Maybe after a few at the 19th hole, they can catch a flight to KC and have some BBQ.

I would think Brett knows how to stay in shape, he has never missed a game.

a day off goes along way for a fellow member of AARP

Gawd love BF, the sun is shining for once

BTW if i had to rate you for your job performance it would be gawd awful

the lack of sun this year.....and F'n rain every day

I would think Brett knows how to stay in shape, he has never missed a game.

a day off goes along way for a fellow member of AARP

Gawd love BF, the sun is shining for once

BTW if i had to rate you for your job performance it would be gawd awful

the lack of sun this year.....and F'n rain every day

....well, look at it this way. Your 50 now and I don't want you to have to go out there with the hose every night watering the lawn. That could cause arm fatigue.

the only time assmop gets arm fatigue is when his wife is out of town.

Didn't your ole man tell you, that when you turn 50 it falls off!!!

Now I feel bad, sort of like telling your little ones that Santa Clause has nevah

existed and those F'n reindeer can't fly worth a dam

Now I feel bad, sort of like telling your little ones that Santa Clause has nevah

This post, and its sad, sad attempt at humor, get's a big 'ole:

FAIL!

No but he wondered how i got carpal tunnel as a kid before we even had a computer. :shutit:

This post, and its sad, sad attempt at humor, get's a big 'ole:

FAIL!

If you don't think it's funny then it must be. ;)

This does not worry me one tiny bit, Brett Favre is 38 years old, this is normal.

This is also TC, his arm is going to get fatigued, he's out of shape, but he WILL be fine and WILL win us a SB!

Which if anyone saw or heard his press conference prior to the 1st pre-season game, he told everyone he was not in good shape & it would take a few weeks for him to get in shape.

The problem is this - with Brett Favre & all of the drama, the press is going to act like sharks waiting for the "JETS CHUM" to come to the surface all of this season...

The good news is that we have a bigger boat so we should be fine...

As for a "Superbowl," I think that if we at least make the playoffs, everyone would be fine with the move...

Which if anyone saw or heard his press conference prior to the 1st pre-season game, he told everyone he was not in good shape & it would take a few weeks for him to get in shape.

The problem is this - with Brett Favre & all of the drama, the press is going to act like sharks waiting for the "JETS CHUM" to come to the surface all of this season...

The good news is that we have a bigger boat so we should be fine...

As for a "Superbowl," I think that if we at least make the playoffs, everyone would be fine with the move...

Some people don't understand that, participating with high school kids isn't exactly called working out.

With the SB statement, it's a possibility, games are won through the trenches now a days and we have that on both sides.

This does not worry me one tiny bit, Brett Favre is 38 years old, this is normal.

This is also TC, his arm is going to get fatigued, he's out of shape, but he WILL be fine and WILL win us a SB!

Like **** he's winning this team a SB. He'll get us sweet **** all.

Give it a rest.

Tom Brady only throws one of the two practices each time the Patriots have two a days. Quarterbacks need rest as they get older, they have thing like this happen to their arms, but most have worse. This is nothing to look into.

Give it a rest.

Tom Brady only throws one of the two practices each time the Patriots have two a days. Quarterbacks need rest as they get older, they have thing like this happen to their arms, but most have worse. This is nothing to look into.

Ton Brady is 31 years old and is not learning a new offense with a new team. Big difference.

Ton Brady is 31 years old and is not learning a new offense with a new team. Big difference.

No there isn't becasue learning an offense means nothing in this. What it means is helping your arm remain strong and giving it as least amount of work as possible. All QB's in their latter years need to have less Preseason and Training Camp time, saving it up for the Regular Season.

Archived