jets vs giants

joewilly

I'll be very curious to see how the oline fares against what is a very good front 7.

I wish dixon didn't get hurt cause i'd like to see our 2ndary tested as well.

how will we do against a very stout oline?

I think this game is a good test for us

I'll be very curious to see how the oline fares against what is a very good front 7.

About the same caliber of Oline as Redskins, so I would expect a similar result in that particular struggle. OTOH, this would be a perfect opportunity for Coach to tell Gholston, "go get him," without any specific plays in mind - let him roam, let him sack. He really was a beast at OSU.

Since traditionally the starters usually play at least a full half in the 3rd Preseason game, I think this is our first real test. I don't necessarily expect to win (Favre's learning curve is the key), but I sure don't want to be beaten badly.

This is the only Preseason game I am really looking forward to, but there is no way to see it. I am stuck in Eagleland (Princeton, NJ), as far as TV coverage is concerned, and of course NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't show Preseason Games. The best I can do is stay off these boards, wear blinders with cotton in my ears, and wait until 4:00 Sunday for the replay on NFL Network.

I wish dixon didn't get hurt cause i'd like to see our 2ndary tested as well.

how will we do against a very stout oline?

This should be a very good test. Didn`t I hear somewhere that the winner of this game gets to name the new stadium. only kidding.....

About the same caliber of Oline as Redskins, so I would expect a similar result in that particular struggle. OTOH, this would be a perfect opportunity for Coach to tell Gholston, "go get him," without any specific plays in mind - let him roam, let him sack. He really was a beast at OSU.

Since traditionally the starters usually play at least a full half in the 3rd Preseason game, I think this is our first real test. I don't necessarily expect to win (Favre's learning curve is the key), but I sure don't want to be beaten badly.

This is the only Preseason game I am really looking forward to, but there is no way to see it. I am stuck in Eagleland (Princeton, NJ), as far as TV coverage is concerned, and of course NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't show Preseason Games. The best I can do is stay off these boards, wear blinders with cotton in my ears, and wait until 4:00 Sunday for the replay on NFL Network.

great post though I give gints D the edge. It's all pretty vanilla in preseason but will still be a good test

After watching Eli throw last night, it'll be a good chance to look at our defense and see what kind of pressure we can put on him. And obviously tied into that is our secondary coverage. Ole Eli was on the money last night.

After watching Eli throw last night, it'll be a good chance to look at our defense and see what kind of pressure we can put on him. And obviously tied into that is our secondary coverage. Ole Eli was on the money last night.

that Archie Manning DNA is money in the bank

66% change you'll have a SUPERBOWL MVP if you produce with him

23 years as a Jets fan has taught me to expect the worse so when it happens I`m

not surprised, and if it does`nt happen well then I`m pleasantly surprised:D

arright cool. I was just bustin on ya anyway :cheers:

i'm lookin forward to the game & just wanna see a good performance outta every 1st teamer

Its cool:cool:

It would be nice if it was on the tv over here, although I still fear a blowout

How do you figure that? The Giants are no juggernaut, they are a very average team that gelled and got on a roll at the perfect time last year. I still can't believe that team won the SB.

How do you figure that? The Giants are no juggernaut, they are a very average team that gelled and got on a roll at the perfect time last year. I still can't believe that team won the SB.

Its in my nature to expect the worst when it comes to my sports teams, then I`m

not surprised when it eventually happens.

Of course if we win I`ll jump on the bandwagon like any normal English person with

a limited knowledge of the sport in question:D

It will be a tough test no doubt. We should have a good idea of what we have after this game.

Who remembers last season when the Giants were in the backfield on seemingly every other play? We also got no pressure at all on Eli Manning, it was pathetic. I kind of knew from that point on that our O-line/Front 7 was a complete shambles. Hopefully after this game we will feel very good about this group.

Archived