So What Are You Wearing For The Game?

SoFlaJets

Dunno. Probably just whatever t-shirt I pull out of the drawer. The only Patriots gear I currently own is a long sleeved shirt which it's too warm for right now and a jersey that I don't break out until the playoffs. Never really got that into paying for that overpriced crap.

I have my new #52 David Harris jersey (that I forgot I bought last year) and the wife is wearing her #87 Coles that she had made before he even left for Washington-our son James will be donning his #20 Thomas Jones authentic

My Curtis Martin Jersey. Anyways, my only favre jersey is a Packers one.

What else? My Pennington Jersey of course.;-)

I actually am wearing mine, with one modification, however. I put some white tape above Pennington's name and wrote "NOT" in big letters. I wore this for the Jets-Giants preseason game and got lots of comments and laughs from the Jets faithful.

This is a funny thread. I went to the closet early this morning to ask myself the same question. As I flipped through my jerseys, I quickly realized I do not own one of a single current player! Not too terribly surprising, considering I did not purchase any last year, and they have 16 new starters since 06. Vilma was the last to go. Oh well, Curtis is always a nice choice, so I will be sporting 28 today. Too early to pull the 12 and 73 out of the glass cases.

GO JETS!

Archived