Bernard Pollard Fan Club for knocking out Brady...wow.

PhinHater

Every fanbase has it's share of arseholes.....but I have to say, the venom displayed against Brady is crazy. Jealousy is a VERY powerful emotion. I really doubt the same would felt about Farve. He hasn't had the same success and he was never a the golden boy from a division rival. Some people would say "that's what he gets for unretiring" - and they would be schmucks.....but never with this kind of hate and I'm pretty positive no one from Patsie-land would start a website dedicated to it. That's real class right there. Their Momma's must be proud.

I think the Patriots total arrogance last year, especially Belipricks lead to a lot of this hatred for ANY Pat in general. You reap what you sow.

I think the Patriots total arrogance last year, especially Belipricks lead to a lot of this hatred for ANY Pat in general. You reap what you sow.

The Pats hate has been building over the last 3-4 years. Throw in the Red Sox & Celtics success and everyone outside of New England hates anything and everything Boston sports (Why doesn't anyone hate the Bruins? :lol:).

The hate has become so bad that people don't even attack the teams that much anymore. They attack the fanbase and the actual City.

I always laugh when people rip the City of Boston. I can pretty much guarantee that 90% of the people who do that have never been here.

The Pats hate has been building over the last 3-4 years. Throw in the Red Sox & Celtics success and everyone outside of New England hates anything and everything Boston sports (Why doesn't anyone hate the Bruins? :lol:).

The hate has become so bad that people don't even attack the teams that much anymore. They attack the fanbase and the actual City.

I always laugh when people rip the City of Boston. I can pretty much guarantee that 90% of the people who do that have never been here.

Your obsevations in your post make sense. Boston's teams have had an unbelievable run of titles and championships in the 3 major sports. I guess there are pathetic enough people out there to hate the city because of it. I've been to Boston at least 2 dozen times and I love the city. I gotta admit it takes me a little bit to get use to the drivers however. :biggrin:

cause Jacobs ensured the B's will always sukkk

For the record, I could not care less about Brady. I feel bad for him personally, like I would for anyone getting injured. I want to beat the Pats and win the division. If Brady being out make that easier, good for us. We don't need to apologize to anyone. No one felt sorry for the Jets in 2005 when half of their offensive starters went down. I am already tired of hearing about Brady. Apparently Bellichick has faith in Cassell. Wonderful. Bring it on.

Your obsevations in your post make sense. Boston's teams have had an unbelievable run of titles and championships in the 3 major sports. I guess there are pathetic enough people out there to hate the city because of it. I've been to Boston at least 2 dozen times and I love the city. I gotta admit it takes me a little bit to get use to the drivers however. :biggrin:

I look at it this way. Philly, NY & Boston are all about pro sports. Factions of each fanbase are total assclowns.

With the proliferation of the internet and cheap airfares there is a lot more interaction between opposing fans than there was 10 years ago. Throw in the 24/7 coverage of ESPN, etc and there is plenty of hate out there.

No offense to the younger fans (21 and younger) but they seem to be the most vile, hateful posters I have ever seen in my years posting on the internet.

I look at it this way. Philly, NY & Boston are all about pro sports. Factions of each fanbase are total assclowns.

With the proliferation of the internet and cheap airfares there is a lot more interaction between opposing fans than there was 10 years ago. Throw in the 24/7 coverage of ESPN, etc and there is plenty of hate out there.

No offense to the younger fans (21 and younger) but they seem to be the most vile, hateful posters I have ever seen in my years posting on the internet.

you know what was popular before the internet was made by Al Gore way back?

the "KKK"

"hate" has existed for a long time, before the internet ever came around.

as far as media goes, the media used to be friends with celebreties. 50 years later, celebreties have seperated themselves in a friendship standpoint and the media has grown in size, making it more and more viscious.....roger clemens sex capades in the 1950s would NEVER have seen the day of light.

But i can honestly say the memory is still fresh on most Steelers fans minds of the crap we hadda endure from alot of fan bases over that accident.

For what is worth. I did make fun of Big Ben's stupidity for not wearing a helmet.

But I never hoped he was injured, and I was hoping for his speedy recovery. I did not cheer when I learn of his injury. And I have never seen any t-shirts claiming to be part of a fan club for that stretch of highway.

For what is worth. I did make fun of Big Ben's stupidity for not wearing a helmet.

But I never hoped he was injured, and I was hoping for his speedy recovery. I did not cheer when I learn of his injury. And I have never seen any t-shirts claiming to be part of a fan club for that stretch of highway.

The worst experience I have ever had at a football game was when the Pats played the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the '97 season playoffs (Pats lost 7-6).

Walking to Three Rivers Stadium I was showered with water from idiots on Jet Skis and then had to endure 3 hours of verbal abuse.

After Vrabel strip sacked Bledsoe and my Dad and brothers made the long walk down the ramps we were given more abuse than I have ever seen at a football game.

My 10 year old brother was called names that I can't repeat here.

My point? I like the City of Pittsburgh and won't let a few drunken idiots form my opinion of the Steeler fanbase.

Its too bad that people get so wrapped up in sports that they enjoy other peoples misery.

Mmm....classy...

I must say though - It does bring a very small smile to my face when I read this stuff. Why? Because so many hated the guy because he was THAT GOOD!.....along with a life of fame and fortune. Guess people wanted to see that horseshoe yanked out of his butt (for all you homphobes ;).) Anyway, it speaks more to peoples fears and "smallness" than anything else. Eh, bring it, if you makes you feel better. Shows a pathetic cowardly side of folks - but hey, we can't all ride high horses - LOL!

You're wrong, but I'm not going to point out where you are wrong or try to get into a logical debate with you. I'll let you live in your fantasy world because you're not going to believe me, but you are wrong.

You seem like a decent fan.

Many Cleveland fans had shirts made up with "Toothlessburger", Wrecklessburger", "Worthlessburger" etc. etc. on them the day after the accident happened.

And trust me there was absolutely no class given from alot of fans. Hell, i think one MB i frequent hadda ban at least 20-30 ppl the first night.

You think they'll come in that quick? I didn't see anywhere to pick express shipping. Knowing my luck it will come on Monday, but I'll be wearing it if it comes before Sunday :)

He ordered his Tuesday morning and its 2-3 day delievery.

I emailed the guy today and he said he'd Express ship it to me so I'd have it by Friday, Saturday at the latest, but I'm guessing Friday. Can't wait.

BTW...if anyone is buying these and they promise you to have it by Sunday..I'll bring cash to the game and meet you in a lot if someone can grab me one.

Arn't you coming by 5H anyway D bag? :)

Just email the guy tomorrow morning and I'm sure he'd do it for you.

whats sad, a dose of your own Meds. Pats are something else to even think pollards play was dirty. Did you not see Wilfork zeroing in on Qb's knees with the elbow.

Everybody has injuries, Niners lost there Qb alex smith for the year . Osi is out for the year, Merriman. manup dude manup 08 is going to be great

whats sad, a dose of your own Meds. Pats are something else to even think pollards play was dirty. Did you not see Wilfork zeroing in on Qb's knees with the elbow.

Everybody has injuries, Niners lost there Qb alex smith for the year . Osi is out for the year, Merriman. manup dude manup 08 is going to be great

Are you making stuff up? Injuries happen.

Have you ever seen t-shirts made marking the day a player was injured?

Archived