Bernard Pollard Fan Club for knocking out Brady...wow.

PhinHater

Utterly classless.

As much as I want the Jets to beat the Pats, I don't think it will feel as good as beating them with Brady.

A win Sunday definitely won't feel the same without Brady playing, I believe we could have beaten them anyway and this just gives Pats fans another excuse.

How about a little thanks for Sammie Morris. he's the one who blocked Pollard into him.

I sit close enough to the Pats bench that he will hear me when I thank him for the

nice block.

sorry senior but i'm not impressed at all. if a fight ensues i'll be rooting for morris

Mmm....classy...

I must say though - It does bring a very small smile to my face when I read this stuff. Why? Because so many hated the guy because he was THAT GOOD!.....along with a life of fame and fortune. Guess people wanted to see that horseshoe yanked out of his butt (for all you homphobes ;).) Anyway, it speaks more to peoples fears and "smallness" than anything else. Eh, bring it, if you makes you feel better. Shows a pathetic cowardly side of folks - but hey, we can't all ride high horses - LOL!

Lets put the shoe on the other foot

Had Favre got knocked out instead of NoodleKnee, do you not think the reaction on Puketown would be any different?

Thought so

not really about jets & pats imo jone. I don't think it shows much class by any individual who cheers about an injury to any athlete

not really about jets & pats imo jone. I don't think it shows much class by any individual who cheers about an injury to any athlete

I agree. I know I do not want Favre knocked out of the game this Sunday (or ever). Sacked a dozen times -- absolutely. But I want him to be able to get back up after each one.

Would there be some Pats fans that would cheer a Favre injure. I am sure they are few. Those individuals are *******s.

But this doesn't come down to teams. Or what color laundry you root for. Anyone who cheers an injury is an *******. Folks who would buy a t-shirt do so are just really big *******s.

On a related topic. I hope Nugget is okay. I saw he got knocked out of the game. Is he due back soon or is serious? He isn't the heart sole of the team, but I don't like seeing folks get hurt, even the ones who wear green.

Had Favre got knocked out instead of NoodleKnee, do you not think the reaction on Puketown would be any different?

Thought so

Every fanbase has it's share of arseholes.....but I have to say, the venom displayed against Brady is crazy. Jealousy is a VERY powerful emotion. I really doubt the same would felt about Farve. He hasn't had the same success and he was never a the golden boy from a division rival. Some people would say "that's what he gets for unretiring" - and they would be schmucks.....but never with this kind of hate and I'm pretty positive no one from Patsie-land would start a website dedicated to it. That's real class right there. Their Momma's must be proud.

Every fanbase has it's share of arseholes.....but I have to say, the venom displayed against Brady is crazy. Jealousy is a VERY powerful emotion. I really doubt the same would felt about Farve. He hasn't had the same success and he was never a the golden boy from a division rival. Some people would say "that's what he gets for unretiring" - and they would be schmucks.....but never with this kind of hate and I'm pretty positive no one from Patsie-land would start a website dedicated to it. That's real class right there. Their Momma's must be proud.

wait a minute

i thought it was a Mazzhole that started the Mo Lewis fanclub?????????;)

I agree. I know I do not want Favre knocked out of the game this Sunday (or ever). Sacked a dozen times -- absolutely. But I want him to be able to get back up after each one.

Would there be some Pats fans that would cheer a Favre injure. I am sure they are few. Those individuals are *******s.

But this doesn't come down to teams. Or what color laundry you root for. Anyone who cheers an injury is an *******. Folks who would buy a t-shirt do so are just really big *******s.

On a related topic. I hope Nugget is okay. I saw he got knocked out of the game. Is he due back soon or is serious? He isn't the heart sole of the team, but I don't like seeing folks get hurt, even the ones who wear green.

yeah hoodie, all teams have lousy fans, thats what makes the rivalry's more intense I guess.

who knows with nugent but he sure isn't lookin like a very good draft pick especially a 2nd rounder

Just thinking....

How angry would you guys be if the Pats board had a similar thread when Testaverde tore his achilles in '99?

Well, on the very day it happened, I sat in the Meadowlands to have Pats fans sitting next to us cheering as Vinnie was carted off.They pretty much did the same thing here and in the old country when Pennington took his various turns on the bench. Spare us all the violin music, both ways. For better but probably worse, there's plenty of classlessness to go around, like anytime Curt Schilling openes his mouth, or every time Celtics and Bruins fans chant "Yankees suck!" at the new Garden. Walka round Bsoton for half a day and count the nasty Yankees and NYC baching t-shirts everywhere. Our team has caught the short end of the stick up the ___ in this rivalry for the better part of the last decade. Pardon some of us if we take a little schadenfreude in the Pats' misfortune.

Thought so

No. 4 is "The Iron-Man of the NFL" !!!

/Sarcasm on*

First of all he wouldn't have been hit like that, second if he had, he would probably have played on hah ...

/sarcasm off*

I'm as big a Jets fan as anyone. I am not upset Brady got hurt and obviously it gives the Jets that much greater a shot at winning the division and moving on in the playoffs. But that t-shirt is utterly dumb. First off, you're giving some ******* money to be and *******. Secondly, its probably started by some jackass who says, "Brady is not that good". You want to beat them at their best. Lets just say, how did anyone here feel when Vinnie T went down the first game of the season and you realized the season was over. It's pathetic to celebrate someone's injury.

Mmm....classy...

I must say though - It does bring a very small smile to my face when I read this stuff. Why? Because so many hated the guy because he was THAT GOOD!.....along with a life of fame and fortune. Guess people wanted to see that horseshoe yanked out of his butt (for all you homphobes ;).) Anyway, it speaks more to peoples fears and "smallness" than anything else. Eh, bring it, if you makes you feel better. Shows a pathetic cowardly side of folks - but hey, we can't all ride high horses - LOL!

If it's any consolation Garb you guys are gettin' off easy IMO. The crap i endured when Big Ben had his motorcycle accident was 10 times worse than what you guys are getting. And remember, the first few hours that day, we Steeler fans were just hoping Ben would be able to play again a year later, let alone that year.

I heard Mike & Mike saying this morning that the website originates in Pittsburgh. That correct?? If so, gotta call out my own kind.

But i can honestly say the memory is still fresh on most Steelers fans minds of the crap we hadda endure from alot of fan bases over that accident.

I'll have mine on Sunday for the tailgate, ordered it last night.

You think they'll come in that quick? I didn't see anywhere to pick express shipping. Knowing my luck it will come on Monday, but I'll be wearing it if it comes before Sunday :)

Mmm....classy...

Actually, and this is my completely honest opinion, my hatred for him has absolutely nothing to do with how good he is. I'll be the first to say he's a great QB, one of the best all-time.

My hatred for him stems from how much of an arrogant, ****y sonofabitch he comes across as. He is an extension of the Pats' coach, who I consider to be one of the biggest scumbags walking the face of the Earth. If he was this good on any other team, playing for any other coach, and didn't come across as a dick, I wouldn't care if he got hurt.

I just don't think Brady and Belichick have any respect for the game. If they did, they wouldn't do half of the things they do during the games and in interviews.

The only thing I don't like about Brady being out for the year is that he didn't get hurt on a rollout and crashing into Belichick to take him out as well.

And for the record, I'm mainly buying the shirt because I catch grief all year long from one of my coworkers who's a Pats' fan. I just want to tease him right back ;)

I fully expected something like this. Pretty much every fan in the NFL has turned into pre-2004 Red Sox fans: They are more happy about another teams misfortune than their own teams success.

Case in point would be the all of the 18-1 shirts floating around, not to mention all of the sigs and avatars of the Giants.

Jealousy is a strong emotion. I'm old enough not to let this stuff get to me anymore.

I'll be in the Meadowlands Sunday taking a ton of abuse but I'm there to watch my team play.

Just my 2 cents.

Archived