Very SIMPLE why we lost............

lancemehl

There should be no surprise and no questions. Why we lost can easily be summed up. It's clear:

1. No Kris Jenkins--- without him we are last years defense and after 30 football watching years I have concluded that nothing is worse than a 3-4 with no NT. NOTHING!!!

2.Our coach is a bumbling fool, he makes Herm look like Pythagorus(spell check)!!!------

U are down by 24 in 3rd quarter 4th and 4 in FG range. To make one 2 pt conversion is under 50%, he thought he could make three!!!!!! Pull out your scientific calculators. YOU TAKE THE F%$KING # AND GET # NORMAL TD's in whole 4th,VERY DOABLE!!!(see monday miracle for example)HE SUCKS!!!!

I won't even mention the shot gun from the 2 inch line, with Richardson and Fanaca,does he have down's syndrome ??????

THIS IS WHAT IT'S NOT-

1. Favre- he was Favre! He threw 3 TD's and a couple picks, that's what we signed. We didn't like Pennington's 150 yards and no INT's, we wanted a gun slinger, this is what the get. He put up almost 30 points. What do you want from him at 40??

2.David Harris- Did you see what was infront of him, I thought they brought the recieving core in to play D-line. Next to Jenkings everyone on our line looks like Cris Rock!!

Leaving notes:

1. Don't bit%h about INT's. We signed the ALL TIME leader!!!!! Don't act surprised.

and I'm almost saying:

2. Fire CS now!!! It'll only getting worse with this mental midget. Get Favre's old playbook and round up his old coaches, if Jenkins isn't healthy go to 4-3 instantly!!!

Sorry, they are pro's, learn it, it can't be any worse than these fools running the show. It can't be.

THIS IS WHAT IT'S NOT-

1. Favre- he was Favre! He threw 3 TD's and a couple picks, that's what we signed. We didn't like Pennington's 150 yards and no INT's, we wanted a gun slinger, this is what the get. He put up almost 30 points. What do you want from him at 40??

Almost 30 points? Are you ****ing kidding? You are counting 7 from Barrett. Favre's first TD was after Leon ran it to the 4. The ****ing 4. Even then they ran it to the 2 before he threw. Everything else came after SD went prevent. Another TD came after Cotchery ran the KO to the SD 20. The FG came after they recovered the onside kick just before mid-field.

I think you were kind of a Penny guy, but after two years of reading JN piss on Pennington, I can't let this Brett being Brett **** go. That guy gets his balls washed enough. If this were Penny, the board (minus ecurb) would be giving credit for 7 points. The O pretty much sucked. I assume (read that as hope & pray) that it's just getting in synch with Favre and Coles missing most of camp and the new linemen, but you can't sugar coat it.

Almost 30 points? Are you ****ing kidding? You are counting 7 from Barrett. Favre's first TD was after Leon ran it to the 4. The ****ing 4. Even then they ran it to the 2 before he threw. Everything else came after SD went prevent. Another TD came after Cotchery ran the KO to the SD 20. The FG came after they recoverd the onside kick just before mid-field.

I think you were kind of a Penny guy, but after two years of reading JN piss on Pennington, I can't let this Brett being Brett **** go. That guy gets his balls washed enough. If this were Penny, the board (minus ecurb) would be giving credit for 7 points. The O pretty much sucked. I assume (read that as hope & pray) that it's just getting in synch with Favre and Coles missing most of camp and the new linemen, but you can't sugar coat it.

Spot on.

At one point in the 3rd quarter the Jets had 84 total yards I believe. No matter who is the QB that just won't get it done. This team, right now is in big dog doodie.

He is shot. He is a ghost. Easy to tackle or rip the ball away from. Good job guaranteeing his money.

I disagree. He's just coming around after missing camp and he's still limited in practice. He made some plays last night. I think he and Favre will round into shape around the same time. Not much difference guaranteeing him. He wasn't going anywhere anyway.

There should be no surprise and no questions. Why we lost can easily be summed up. It's clear:

1. No Kris Jenkins--- without him we are last years defense and after 30 football watching years I have concluded that nothing is worse than a 3-4 with no NT. NOTHING!!!

2.Our coach is a bumbling fool, he makes Herm look like Pythagorus(spell check)!!!------

U are down by 24 in 3rd quarter 4th and 4 in FG range. To make one 2 pt conversion is under 50%, he thought he could make three!!!!!! Pull out your scientific calculators. YOU TAKE THE F%$KING # AND GET # NORMAL TD's in whole 4th,VERY DOABLE!!!(see monday miracle for example)HE SUCKS!!!!

I won't even mention the shot gun from the 2 inch line, with Richardson and Fanaca,does he have down's syndrome ??????

THIS IS WHAT IT'S NOT-

2.David Harris- Did you see what was infront of him, I thought they brought the recieving core in to play D-line. Next to Jenkings everyone on our line looks like Cris Rock!!

Leaving notes:

1. Don't bit%h about INT's. We signed the ALL TIME leader!!!!! Don't act surprised.

and I'm almost saying:

2. Fire CS now!!! It'll only getting worse with this mental midget. Get Favre's old playbook and round up his old coaches, if Jenkins isn't healthy go to 4-3 instantly!!!

Sorry, they are pro's, learn it, it can't be any worse than these fools running the show. It can't be.

Its a hell of a lot more simpler than that.

The Jets D couldn't stop the Chargers on 3rd down and the Jets O couldn't convert on 3rd down.

wrong board, it's JI that has the elitist attitude that if the "clique" doesn't like the post or the postER than the calls for DUMP start raining down from a high

well.....some threads do deserve to be dumped. not saying this is one though. thats said...this place is a hell of alot better than ji.

i only saw up until the start of the third. can someone explain how the Jets got all their points after 24-14. I saw cotchery had a nice runback to the 20, and we recovered an onside kick. someone just explain how we got the rest of our points including the 2 i mentioned.

Archived