So did JI get rid of the premium section?

Matt39

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many spies over here!

Sooth called me up yesterday, and said "I get 11 PM's a day from people telling me how your bashing me over there"...

So I have no reason to doubt that. :lol:

As for the rest of our conversation, thats between me and him. My resolution is simple, and it was always in front of my face but I just kept ignoring it...

I think I'm gonna try practicing Faba's sig:

Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect

I can't control what other people say about me or think about me, but I can control my own behavior and emotions.

There's a right way and a wrong way to resolve conflicts. I always do things the wrong way, and end up hurting people. Throwing gasoline on a fire is not a proper way of communicating a grievance to somebody.

Well, I no longer want to be an agent of disharmony. It's time for me to get off the bad karma hamster wheel.

I think it's time I appreciated that the internet community isn't a comic book fantasy world; that these are real people with real feelings.

Sooth called me up yesterday, and said "I get 11 PM's a day from people telling me how your bashing me over there"...

I don't recall any bashing per se... just an explanation of a situation and how it was handled.

And you talk about paranoid and not having a life... spies and sh*t like that? What in the hell?

It's the internet... welcome to it... #-o:roll:

I don't recall any bashing per se... just an explanation of a situation and how it was handled.

And you talk about paranoid and not having a life... spies and Sh#t like that? What in the hell?

It's the internet... welcome to it... #-o:roll:

well said

at any moment were going to get the maxman post ala:

"guys, whats doen is done and its all in the past. we didnt create this site to be devise, football season is here now so lets all try to blah blah blah blah blah"

where is it maxie?

LOl..That's on a loop...Max isn't real...he's TomShane's life size mandoll.

dont you mean love puppet?

Tom is scared of puppets...He had a bad experience once as a child while watching an episode of the muppets. He was traumatized and forever scarred. He blames Fozzy Bear for everything that happened that afternoon.

Anyway...he prefers to call it a mandoll.

Tom is scared of puppets...He had a bad experience once as a child while watching an episode of the muppets. He was traumatized and forever scarred. He blames Fozzy Bear for everything that happened that afternoon.

Anyway...he prefers to call it a mandoll.

:D

thanks for the clarification!

at any moment were going to get the maxman post ala:

"guys, whats doen is done and its all in the past. we didnt create this site to be devise, football season is here now so lets all try to blah blah blah blah blah"

where is it maxie?

If you guys need to vent buy all means vent. It's just best at this point if I stay out of it. I would much rather focus my energy on imporiving this site.

I have gotten bashed a lot but you know what? Words typed on the internet really don't hurt me. So they can say what they want. Really has no impact on things here.

How is that possible?

Technically we are sound. Camp wise we are good...people working the stands, lining up interviews, etc.

Only one change is needed. Gotta get ourselves a real content editor and then we will be on the map!

:roll:

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Why does anyone that dislikes JI care about what JI does or says? Conversely, why does anyone that dislikes JN care what JN says or does? Honest to God, people....this is soooooo juvenile. The more you post of it, the more it looks like you all actually care.

We should ALL be like Faba.

Why does anyone that dislikes JI care about what JI does or says? Conversely, why does anyone that dislikes JN care what JN says or does? Honest to God, people....this is soooooo juvenile. The more you post of it, the more it looks like you all actually care.

Who asked you? :evil:

/jk Garb. :wink:

Seriously, we need to all stop acting like brides jilted at the alter.

"I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element.

It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather.

I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous.

I can be a tool of torture or an instrument

of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal.

In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

shut up grandma

Wow. That is BEYOND self-centered. That's pathological.

That's the problem now-a-days....people are consumed with their self-importance and are too busy trying to make others notice.

Speaking of self-promotion. :lol: I was given a fanatastic opportunity today and I took it! A ticket to this season's opener at Gillete on Thursday nite, Sept 8th! It may be costing me much more than it is worth - but, "every once in a while you just have to say -what the heck!" - Risky Business :lol:

Side note - is it me, or does when a teenager tells someone substantially older to shut up, make you shake your head and worry about the future of this country? Does anyone value respect anymore? Wow.

That's the problem now-a-days....people are consumed with their self-importance and are too busy trying to make others notice.

Speaking of self-promotion. :lol: I was given a fanatastic opportunity today and I took it! A ticket to this season's opener at Gillete on Thursday nite, Sept 8th! It may be costing me much more than it is worth - but, "every once in a while you just have to say -what the heck!" - Risky Business :lol:

Side note - is it me, or does when a teenager tells someone substantially older to shut up, make you shake your head and worry about the future of this country? Does anyone value respect anymore? Wow.

Excellent news about the Season Opener. Make sure you give me a call before the game. I'll be at the Stadium around 4.

Please - I don't have it in me to hate a "place" so much that I would spend the time and energy required to try to "sabotage" it. If that were so - I would need to get paid handsomely. :lol: I've made my feelings known to everyone. Max, Tom, GGG, Sean and Limo. I don't play favorites, (I am equally nice or abrassive - depending on mood- to everyone) although I do enjoy this site better than the other. I've told them that too, in case you were wondering.

Now, if you are talking about disliking certain people - well, now we're talkin'! :lol:

Btw - Blackout, I sure hope your major isn't communications.

Moses - seeing them raise their third SB Championship Banner, watching my boys play and listening to Santana's half-time show = PRICELESS.

Gainzo, My friends and I, as always, will be hanging out at the Full Time/Full Tilt tailgate crowd hosted by Karen of Patriotworld.com and the famous Zip.

Please - I don't have it in me to hate a "place" so much that I would spend the time and energy required to try to "sabotage" it. If that were so - I would need to get paid handsomely. :lol: I've made my feelings known to everyone. Max, Tom, GGG, Sean and Limo. I don't play favorites, (I am equally nice or abrassive - depending on mood- to everyone) although I do enjoy this site better than the other. I've told them that too, in case you were wondering.

Now, if you are talking about disliking certain people - well, now we're talkin'! :lol:

Btw - Blackout, I sure hope your major isn't communications.

haha well the college im going to is the New England School of Communications (aka Nescom) :lol:

but im going in for journalism

good for you garb, enjoy the game. took my son to a season opener a few years back & we loved it !

Honest to God, Mo, he's just downright special, that guy. Makes me feel like the most selfish lady on Earth. Anyway, his condition has worsened. The nuerological disorder that took his sight is now attacking his balance. He's in a constant state of vertigo - or something like that. He often needs to use a wheelchair because he loses his balance so easily. I saw him at training camp - he said his condition has stabalized however. He was happy.

See what I mean? People complaining about how expensive an NFL ticket is, or who said what lie to who, or whatever and there is this guy, happy.... and blind and unable to walk. Hello!?

haha well the college im going to is the New England School of Communications (aka Nescom) :lol:

but im going in for journalism

As a professional journalist, I can tell you - you have NO future. Sorry.

On the plus side, it's a lousy business, anyway. You won't be missing much.

Archived