Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

This is all I will say in my post game wrap-up.

If a girl must stay over, which has already ruined the forthcoming night's sleep, why do they also think they are entitled to more than 50% of the bed?

Shouldn't they be happy to have any bed at all, let along the whole damn thing while I lay there, staring at the clock, anxiously awaiting the sunlight...

This is why you go to her place. Nail her, then bail on her. I will put it into smileys.

First:

:lickt:

Then:

:hump:

The Finale:

:blowup:

Then you leave:

:character0182:

After you get home we need a summary so:

:Typotux:

Then we toast to you over your conquest by drinking beer with viking hats on:

:beer_Orcish:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why you go to her place. Nail her, then bail on her. I will put it into smileys.

First:

:lickt:

Then:

:hump:

The Finale:

:blowup:

Then you leave:

:character0182:

After you get home we need a summary so:

:Typotux:

Then we toast to you over your conquest by drinking beer with viking hats on:

:beer_Orcish:

Hilarious dude.

She's mexican, right?

YOu'd think she'd be used to sleeping 3 or 4 to a bed, so 2 should have been cake.

See what happens to women when they come to America? They get spoiled.

Damn I want some taco bell now.

I want to say that was mean and brutal. But I can't stop laughing. Too damn funny.

Cool to see you man.

Where've you been?

Well so far today I've been to the fridge, then the bathroom (it was a good one, drink a lot and had a ton of garlic) then to my desk then on the porch (for a quick smoke) back to the fridge (needed an oreo got the munchies) then to the tv (turned on espn) then back to my desk and on here. Where have you been?

Well so far today I've been to the fridge, then the bathroom (it was a good one, drink a lot and had a ton of garlic) then to my desk then on the porch (for a quick smoke) back to the fridge (needed an oreo got the munchies) then to the tv (turned on espn) then back to my desk and on here. Where have you been?

In my car almost all day. Now drinking whisky, about to step out.

Then you don't stay out long enough. Half the bars in Ft Lauderdale don't close till 4am.

Doesn't matter. The distinction isn't functional, it's semantic. It doesn't matter when the bars close or anything else like that; the line is the point at which you start sounding like a retard when you state the time as '_ at night.' Four is definitely on the morning side of the fence.

Doesn't matter. The distinction isn't functional, it's semantic. It doesn't matter when the bars close or anything else like that; the line is the point at which you start sounding like a retard when you state the time as '_ at night.' Four is definitely on the morning side of the fence.

note to self........stay at arms length from this guy joewilly. he'll whoop yer a$$ in a debate

So then what is 12am morning or late? Or is 1am morning or late? At what point do you decide when morning starts and late night ends before you sound like a retard? Just wondering because 4am is late night to me and everyone that works in a bar as far as we're concerned morning is when the sun starts to come up which is around 6:30am not 4am when we're all going out for a drink or headed home.

You know, it's good to see.

The old site was incredibly homophobic.

This site seems to embrace it's inherent homosexuality.

One of the reasons we were kicked off is for "excessive homo jokes".

As if such a thing every existed. Puh-lease.

So then what is 12am morning or late? Or is 1am morning or late? At what point do you decide when morning starts and late night ends before you sound like a retard? Just wondering because 4am is late night to me and everyone that works in a bar as far as we're concerned morning is when the sun starts to come up which is around 6:30am not 4am when we're all going out for a drink or headed home.

note to self.............................again, keep arms length

I don't know that there's a generally accepted cutoff, but I think it's probably around three. Four is definitely too late because at that point you can cause legitimate confusion between AM and PM by saying 'four at night.'

According to a well know doctor, Dr Dre. The use of " 4 in the morning" is totally acceptable.

I don't know that there's a generally accepted cutoff, but I think it's probably around three. Four is definitely too late because at that point you can cause legitimate confusion between AM and PM by saying 'four at night.'

"4 at Night" does sound idiotic.

I think 2 AM is the cutoff.

You can say, "1:59 at Night" and it will sound okay, but "2 at Night" sounds odd.

Thank you, a brief moment of interwebz genius. Hopefully this will help my "rep" lol.

Hate to break it to ya, Vicious, but it's likely all down hill from here.

I know the feeling. Once I thoroughly embarrassed Cooler King in his Anti-Favre thread, I knew my impactful days at the other place were numbered.

Hate to break it to ya, Vicious, but it's likely all down hill from here.

I know the feeling. Once I thoroughly embarrassed Cooler King in his Anti-Favre thread, I knew my impactful days at the other place were numbered.

Sigh, and here I had such high hopes for my interwebz career. Just like my sex life, I peaked too early. :bag:

Archived