Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you wouldn't mind a flat-chested chick? so when she lays down and you guys are going at it and you're on top...she looks like a dude. you like that? :eek:

Now, now..let's not get carried away.

I was stressing I prefered butts over boobs. Let's leave at that. :P

The wife currently has both, so Raoul is a happy Panda.

Now, now..let's not get carried away.

I was stressing I prefered butts over boobs. Let's leave at that. :P

The wife currently has both, so Raoul is a happy Panda.

And will for hopefully the months after that when she regains the sex drive. That is my one issue with my woman, she's not of the big boobs... but as of right now the miracle of breast feeding has her at a full C cup.

:cloud9:

And will for hopefully the months after that when she regains the sex drive. That is my one issue with my woman, she's not of the big boobs... but as of right now the miracle of breast feeding has her at a full C cup.

an asian with C cups?

well, i feel like **** now.

Mine went from a C to Double E.

It's unreal...and no play makes Raoul a sad Panda..

an asian with C cups?

well, i feel like **** now.

Don't feel that way, JB.

I've seen (and known) a bunch of Asian women with big boobs.

I think it has to do with them growing up on American food because if they had remained in the land of their ancestors they'd all look like 12 year old boys.

Lol get pregnant then and pop out a kid :tounge:

I always tell her "Jesus if my schlong grew proportionately with your boobs then I'd be literally the happiest man in the world"

is it selfish that i don't want any kids for a long time because it will kill my body?

is it selfish that i don't want any kids for a long time because it will kill my body?

No.

You'll have a kid when you feal ready and want one. My wife was the independant type, not wanting to be bogged down with responsibilities..etc. Well we hit 35 and she fell pregnant accidentally and she's loving the experience. Actually we both are.

So don't try to theorize on it.

Absolutely not. It's a gigantic sacrifice and can be a mental toll on you as well if you're not "ready" for it. You'll know when you're ready and not to get all ghey but as a man I know I could NEVER go through what my woman did to have our child. I mean, the whole body change, my lady always said she just felt like a foreigner living in a different body. All those being said she's happy and back to her pre-birth weight and nothing "seriously" got damaged in the whole process.

So no. You're being normal.

That is truly great to hear and we can all hope to achieve what you have.

But you bring up the "k" word, which is the game changer. That is "kids."

Fatherhood is the greatest thing in the world for me. I've never had a better time in my life.

Marriage without kids? That's a different story.

What makes marriage life enjoyable/bareable is my son. You, Max, have trippled the pleasure (I want 3 as well, but my wife has had a hard time with just 1). I simply know (and am honest with myself) that if I didn't have my son I wouldn't be married right now.

So to EY, marriage life is great so long as you have kids.

Our kids are getting older now, youngest son just turned 5. So it gets easier. I swear when you have 3 small kids as much as you love them you can't even remember what your life was like before. It is good, just a lot at times.

Then they get a little older and it gets MUCH easier.

But let's get back to the boob commentary I was reading about. That was more fun!

Our kids are getting older now, youngest son just turned 5. So it gets easier. I swear when you have 3 small kids as much as you love them you can't even remember what your life was like before. It is good, just a lot at times.

Then they get a little older and it gets MUCH easier.

But let's get back to the boob commentary I was reading about. That was more fun!

It doesn't get easier Max. Why till they hit their teen years and you lay awake nights listening for that front door to open and know they came home safe...

It doesn't get easier Max. Why till they hit their teen years and you lay awake nights listening for that front door to open and know they came home safe...

Well you always worry. But having them leave the house for a few hours beats changing diapers! This way you have some alone time and don't smell like sh*t.

:)

Archived