Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You tell 'em bud...half of these guys will probably look 10 years older than you are at this stage in your life.

BTW the marriage lasted 3 years until it was safe for the marriage to be annulled by the Bishop of Brooklyn after my father-in-law made a 10K contribution to the church..;)

you wouldn't mind a flat-chested chick? so when she lays down and you guys are going at it and you're on top...she looks like a dude. you like that? :eek:

Funny. I used to date a chick that almost had absolutely nothing in college. Lets just it didnt last very long because this exact reason.

what about personality?

Pesonality goes a long way. But, you cant have a relationship without attraction.

I cant really explain it. It was very strange.

Very cute girl, but the lack there of was so bad, it made me feel uncomfortable. Because of the reason JetsBabe described.

Pesonality goes a long way. But, you cant have a relationship without attraction.

I cant really explain it. It was very strange.

Very cute girl, but the lack there of was so bad, it made me feel uncomfortable. Because of the reason JetsBabe described.

I see. Its hard to find both.

I always seem to atract the losers

So I was browsing around the other board real quick, and came across an old thread that had been bumped. After a quick glance at it, I found this post. I thought it was comically appropriate under the circumstances:

Dude, if I was ever leaving the site I would post a goodbye thread too. Nothing egotistical about it if it isn't just an attention whore post.

Not that I am going anywhere... as long as Sooth keeps sending them monthly checks.

So Bergan... what say you now??? :-D :-D :-D

So I was browsing around the other board real quick, and came across an old thread that had been bumped. After a quick glance at it, I found this post. I thought it was comically appropriate under the circumstances:

So Bergan... what say you now??? :-D :-D :-D

Should I go back and write a farewell thread? :D

My farewell post was deleted. It entered the black hole of internet posts when they blasted Kleck's thread to a million pieces.

Yeah, that really disappointed me. I spend a greater part of the last 3+ years of my life not doing my work while on that site. I go away for 5 days on vacation and miss a fantastic fireworks display and there's not even any of the good stuff left to go back and catch up on.

I feel so robbed.

Yeah, that really disappointed me. I spend a greater part of the last 3+ years of my life not doing my work while on that site. I go away for 5 days on vacation and miss a fantastic fireworks display and there's not even any of the good stuff left to go back and catch up on.

I feel so robbed.

Don't worry dude. We are going to do a musical adaptation of the events of this past Sunday and those that led up to it. Apparantly JiF knows a godly number of fat ladies... so I am sure some of them can sing.

Don't worry dude. We are going to do a musical adaptation of the events of this past Sunday and those that led up to it. Apparantly JiF knows a godly number of fat ladies... so I am sure some of them can sing.

Are they performing after the Jets lose?

LOL. Now all remnants of those dearly departed from JI are being destroyed. Now EY's "Random Thoughts" thread has been locked (one guess by who) and a new version created by Buzz.

Saw that.. Also saw Borgo back there apologizing lol. 2 days ago he was attacking all of us and hatin on JI, they lift his ban and he's right back over there making nice.. Too funny..

(an no I don't begrudge him that, just think it's amusing considering what happened a few days ago)

LOL. Now all remnants of those dearly departed from JI are being destroyed. Now EY's "Random Thoughts" thread has been locked (one guess by who) and a new version created by Buzz.

That place has lost it's ''burst''

Saw that.. Also saw Borgo back there apologizing lol. 2 days ago he was attacking all of us and hatin on JI, they lift his ban and he's right back over there making nice.. Too funny..

(an no I don't begrudge him that, just think it's amusing considering what happened a few days ago)

I just saw that too. They had to lock his thread too because that retard ragu was starting sh*t again. Even bringin up my boy smizzy. I might have to regulate on bitches.

I just saw that too. They had to lock his thread too because that retard ragu was starting sh*t again. Even bringin up my boy smizzy. I might have to regulate on bitches.

Let it go, Lag. they're very bitter over there.

Archived