Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

That would be him... but they kept changing the fricken links to the thing.

Bring back african water hole cam.

My sons and I sat in front of that thing for hours while we did their homework. One time I tricked them with the video of the wilde beast being attacked by lions and the crocodile then grabs him from the water. After staring at it totally bugged out they almost lost it until my older son figured it was a j peg and not african water hole cam. That thread rocked.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats not a bad "ride". I really like the new mummy indoor coaster they have there, but at the same time i miss the old school king kong they had = (

I liked the Mummy too... did you see the new Simpsons ride yet (replaced Back to the Future - they should have found a place somewhere for BttF)?

The Simpsons ride was one of the most entertaining "rides" I have been on.

He asked me politely to stop calling for kobe's ban, I declined, then I made a thread about it, so he instantly banned me.

actually i asked you to chill on cursing out other posters (woody paige). i assume people will call for kobe's head hourly. ;)

I liked the Mummy too... did you see the new Simpsons ride yet (replaced Back to the Future - they should have found a place somewhere for BttF)?

The Simpsons ride was one of the most entertaining "rides" I have been on.

Wow, no i actually didn't know they were putting a simpsons ride there. I head that they were getting rid of back to the future, which was one of my favorite childhood rides, but didn't know a simpsons was going in. I heard that they were originally susposed to put a Halo ride there when the Peter Jackson movie was in the works.

actually i asked you to chill on cursing out other posters (woody paige). i assume people will call for kobe's head hourly. ;)

Hey, you should just keep banning people over there and hang out here. it's fun, isn't it? :lol:

Wow, no i actually didn't know they were putting a simpsons ride there. I head that they were getting rid of back to the future, which was one of my favorite childhood rides, but didn't know a simpsons was going in. I heard that they were originally susposed to put a Halo ride there when the Peter Jackson movie was in the works.

Next time you go there you can find the Simpsons ride exactly where BttF was. The ride itself was very well done IMO and actually has a pretty long run time.

LOL! That's me big guy! how you been?

Good man. I always wondered what happen to you. Awesome poster who always takes pictures in Jets gear, with beers and a stoagie. You should bring back the African Water Hole cam thread, that thing was great for late night wind down buzzing. Good to see ya man.

Archived