Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good man. I always wondered what happen to you. Awesome poster who always takes pictures in Jets gear, with beers and a stoagie. You should bring back the African Water Hole cam thread, that thing was great for late night wind down buzzing. Good to see ya man.

That was the most addicting thread I've ever seen. if it wasn't for the link ****ing up it would still be going.

Thanks! welcome aboard! :cheers:

So for all you JN locals, I've got a question for you. Is there any means to see other posters "rep'ed" posts? I only ask, because I imagine for a bunch of posters on this site, a quick peruse of these posts would likely be quite good for some top notch entertainment.

Yes, but we would have to make you a moderator. only then you could see all the rep comments. :)

Smizzy...I just want to say you have the most awesome username on the interwebz, it's fun to say.

Fun fun fun! :yes:

:rl:

I used to laugh everyone I said the word Smizzy out loud. Should really be the name of a kids character.

This is all I will say in my post game wrap-up.

If a girl must stay over, which has already ruined the forthcoming night's sleep, why do they also think they are entitled to more than 50% of the bed?

Shouldn't they be happy to have any bed at all, let along the whole damn thing while I lay there, staring at the clock, anxiously awaiting the sunlight...

If a girl must stay over, which has already ruined the forthcoming night's sleep, why do they also think they are entitled to more than 50% of the bed?

Shouldn't they be happy to have any bed at all, let along the whole damn thing while I lay there, staring at the clock, anxiously awaiting the sunlight...

She's mexican, right?

YOu'd think she'd be used to sleeping 3 or 4 to a bed, so 2 should have been cake.

See what happens to women when they come to America? They get spoiled.

Damn I want some taco bell now.

Unless she's naked (which increases the odds for a wake-up hump), sleep on the couch. It's not worth the struggle to miss out on much needed Zzz's.

So did the pictures come out alright?

Unless she's naked (which increases the odds for a wake-up hump), sleep on the couch. It's not worth the struggle to miss out on much needed Zzz's.

Gotta disagree with that. If he's going to do that, he might as well kick her out and send her on the way home because she's going to read both situations as being the same, that is REJECTION.

If this is a 1 and done deal, then he can go the couch route or even the door route. But if he wants to see her again, then suck it up, and share the bed with her because she obvious craves faux-intimacy.

regarding entitlement to bed space, it is directly proportionate to where the wet spot is. though said spot must remain on her side, she's allowed 1/2 her body width of space past it.

there's a seperate set of rules for jif's stayover contingent though ;)

regarding entitlement to bed space, it is directly proportionate to where the wet spot is. though said spot must remain on her side, she's allowed 1/2 her body width of space past it.

there's a seperate set of rules for jif's stayover contingent though ;)

Hahaha, Jif's chubby chaser (or chubby chasee?) status is the first JI joke to make the jump..

Archived