THE WHO THINKS MAX IS GETTING PLAYED THREAD

Borgoguy

Damn, I must be a heck of a writer if you read passion in that systematic

refutation of your initial post.

Note that you're still kvetching. You may skip this thread if you so desire. Ah, but the criminal always goes back to the scene of the crime, right? Don't worry, stooge. You'll get your blood money.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's leaving? You called it a "goodbye thread"; I didn't, sire. The shackles of banning were placed upon me, alas, before my folly could gain countenance.

However you want to label it friend. It was just endlessly enjoyable how nares gigantus was able to make you implode with some harmless internetz chicanery. That's all.

Once you familiarize yourself with the shackles of banning, you prepare your own limbs to wear them.

Abraham Lincoln said that and I believe it.

Wasn't it his answer to the query: "How long should a man's legs be?" To which he retorted: "Long enough to reach the ground." Genius our Abe.

Actually, weren't you banned only after giving up the good fight?

I think I finally saw reason after about week four last year. Giving you guys a run for your money with what precious little I had to work with should still count for something.

Note that you're still kvetching. You may skip this thread if you so desire. Ah, but the criminal always goes back to the scene of the crime, right? Don't worry, stooge. You'll get your blood money.

LOL

However you want to label it friend. It was just endlessly enjoyable how nares gigantus was able to make you implode with some harmless internetz chicanery. That's all.

Keep buying the P.R.* hype, dunce. How's that pointed hat fit?

* Meant as an abbreviation for public relations, not in any way associated with the island formerly known as Boricua.

You can read all about it in my upcoming tell-all book:

The EY story: How I tricked Max and assured Sooth remained King of The Interweb.

Available at Barnes and Noble: $55 Hardcover.

Puffin Books. 2008

I'm on the list for an advanced copy at Show World.

Exactly. Hence, the theory doesn't even pass the smell test.

And just for the record, I thought your banning was idiotic.

So we're playing nice with Aten now? Don't expect him to respond in kind. I notice he's softenned a bit , but I figure he's merely sharpening his daggers.. ;)

Oh ok, I thought the banning sucked too and had a serious issue with it...

Conspiracy theories are hilarious because the ones that put them out there never asks the simple question, "Why?"

That is, Borgo, "Why would JI posters be loyal enough to Sooth to invade another board and do his bidding?"

Why would Penningtong-detractors like me, CTM, EY and others want to do the work of the Biggest Pennington Fan on the net, Sooth?

Why would EY want to do the bidding of Sooth who took Ham's side over EY's? Heck, Sooth and the other moderators took the side of an out-right bigot over mine. Now, I want to help Sooth out?

Why would those who complained to Sooth about his favoritism and his response being "Buh Bye!" want to help him out?

Answer those questions Borgo and then you won't go from point B to Z because you'd never have gone from point A to B.

SMC, give it up, that's an obvious surface dusting of the true depths of our scheme.

Chad Pennington is still a New York Jet. Sooth and Kleck arranged for the 'fake' Brett Favre trade to help with this prank. Hint: It's not really Brett Favre, he's back in Mississippi.

And clearly the fight between Hammer and I was a rouse as well. In fact, just last night you could have seen as at Pinkberry on the Upper West Side, sharing some sherbert.

Well, the jig is up.

SMC, give it up, that's an obvious surface dusting of the true depths of our scheme.

Chad Pennington is still a New York Jet. Sooth and Kleck arranged for the 'fake' Brett Favre trade to help with this prank. Hint: It's not really Brett Favre, he's back in Mississippi.

And clearly the fight between Hammer and I was a rouse as well. In fact, just last night you could have seen as at Pinkberry on the Upper West Side, sharing some sherbert.

Well, the jig is up.

Remember how the government sent out "operatives" to disseminate disinformation in order to cloud the truth behind Operation Blue Book? EY's dad was on the search committee. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I think I finally saw reason after about week four last year. Giving you guys a run for your money with what precious little I had to work with should still count for something.

:D

Lol, at you sig, meant every word of it too..

Well, the jig is up.

This is epic

bananas.gif

Why cant we leave the past the past???

lol

Start anew

It's nostalgia. Since borgo has exposed our plot this is kind of like a farewell thread of sorts for the JI operatives..

It was good while it lasted. When we get back there we will reminisce about the good old hours back at JN

ok imm back because my job is just to boring not to post at JetNation.. but can you new people stop introducing yourselves allready and allow the lounge to be the funny happy place it once was... if i see one more "HI IM NEW HERE" threads im gonna make a 12 loop noose and hang myself from a door stop..lol

There was no PM campaign.

One post set the wheels in motion.

Yep.

Usually I stayed clear of any drama on a football message board, but over time JI wore me down. Mods, well Mod, lost his bearings, there was definite double standards of acceptable behavior, and the once an hour bannings were ridiculous.

I never even got banned myself, and i was away from the computer when the lattest round of poopy hit the fan on Sunday, but when I logged on Monday morning, saw the ghost town, and got the scoop, the choice was obvious.

So we're playing nice with Aten now? Don't expect him to respond in kind. I notice he's softenned a bit , but I figure he's merely sharpening his daggers.. ;)

Oh ok, I thought the banning sucked too and had a serious issue with it...

Playing nice? While we're at it, let's write like this. And let:)s use smilies for punctuation:)

It's nostalgia. Since borgo has exposed our plot this is kind of like a farewell thread of sorts for the JI operatives..

It was good while it lasted..

Leave the silverware on your way out. It was the "good stuff" Max and his wife received on their wedding day. Tarnished? Yes, but a world chocked full of memories.

How is the truth "epic". Proclaim your involvement. It will be wholly cathartic.

I am but a foot soldier. My role was to come onto JN and try and hypnotize you with my pictures and gifs... behind them lies a secret code that if it works, will convince all JN to abandon their message board so JI can then take it over and double our power.

All your message boards are belong to me

I am but a foot soldier. My role was to come onto JN and try and hypnotize you with my pictures and gifs... behind them lies a secret code that if it works, will convince all JN to abandon their message board so JI can then take it over and double our power.

All your message boards are belong to me

Now it makes perfect sense. I knew something was horribly wrong last night as I was "plowing" my wife from behind but vociferously shouting Sooth's name at the point of climax.

Now it makes perfect sense. I knew something was horribly wrong last night as I was "plowing" my wife from behind but vociferously shouting Sooth's name at the point of climax.

At the end of your post you forgot to add "no ..."

Never mind.

Archived