Panties in a bunch? Seriously?

Thor99

Old School JN Regulars, please give this new crowd some time. It won't be long before the dust settles, and they will be assimilated. There were crappy posters here (me, especially) before they arrived and there will be crappy posters here (me, especially) in 6 months.

Let's be good hosts, and stop giving them so much crap.

Also, if anyone calls greengal a hag, I will shove a pineapple up your nostril.

Old School JN Regulars, please give this new crowd some time. It won't be long before the dust settles, and they will be assimilated. There were crappy posters here (me, especially) before they arrived and there will be crappy posters here (me, especially) in 6 months.

yes dad!

12412695_400x400.jpg

I just don't want to hear the same ol JI crap again...If you like it here better, good, welcome. If all you want to do is bad mouth JI, not interested

The Jets EPIC FAIL against the Raiders has exacerbated the situation. If the Jets had won, new members would have gravitated earlier to the main forum IMO. Right now, for me at least, I'm in a holding pattern until Mangini rights the ship against the Chiefs and then I'll be on the main board. If he doesn't, I'll still be on the main board but to lay into him.

When Thor is the voice of sanity we're in deep. ;)

I agree - for whatever that's worth (read:nothing) that everyone just needs to step back and breath deep for a few minutes. The JI/JN stuff is pointless, really - we're all talking about it HERE at JN and that's a good thing. New, old, original, yesterday - who cares?!?!! Let's just have some fun and suffer another ****ty NY Jets football season together. :D

Who's with me (and you better be if you ever want to win POTW)?

he's all brave when she ain't logged in ain't he? expect a cowering thorr in the corner apology thread soon complete with rectal pineapple splinters.

I'm not afraid of anyone. Except for faba. That dude is absolutely frightening.

Don't forget how great the JetNation.com Poster Rehabilitation program is here. We can all get along! You guys left on your own. Most of us were thrown out, we will be fine.

this may have worked on a few of us but these ji guys are way too smart to fall for it.

( for those of you not so bright newcomers gettin on yer knees is not & never was part of rehab procedure)

This will all be over with next week. JN members feel like the JI people have to earn there respect. JI members don't really give a damn. In a week, it will be about the Jets again.

pure media speculation hyping the issue for ratings. we're cool with you guys. you a funny witty bunch I gotta say:cheers:

& yer right the turretts are already clicking towards herm edwards & co.

Archived