The Jets will clinch in Seattle

Jetman_67

I have a BAD feeling about that game.

Seattle will probably be healthy for the first time this season at that stage knowing out luck. They will not be the same team that has sucked it out the last few weeks IMO.

Not a chance of that. Hasselbeck will probably be IR within the next few days. He has a herniated disk.

Are you going to count out the Dolphins? We're 4-4 and this is our remaining schedule.

Seattle

Oakland

New England

@ St. Louis

@ Buffalo (In Toronto)

San Francisco

@ Kansas City

@ NY Jets

Can you point out three losses on that list?

I bolded the most likely candidates.

Odds are highly against the Jets clinching the division in Seattle.

I bolded the most likely candidates.

Odds are highly against the Jets clinching the division in Seattle.

I honestly don't think the Pats are a good team. They've had it laid on them by a couple of average teams and haven't even played a very good team yet.

I could see a loss at St. Louis but I'd like to think we're a better coached team than to suffer a letdown like that.

The other two I could see as losses as well.

I guess you just never know in the NFL especially with a young team like Miami. Then again; young, well-coached and physical teams tend to get better as the season progresses and the Dolphins definitely fit all those characterisitcs.

It's going to be a great race; that's for sure.

Are you going to count out the Dolphins? We're 4-4 and this is our remaining schedule.

Seattle Win Seattle is just awful

Oakland Toss up.

ST Louis Loss - but could go either way

@ Buffalo (In Toronto) Loss - Pennington is ineffective in the cold

San Francisco - Loss chad doesnt do well with West Coast trips

@ Kansas City - Could win if Chad avoids his annual injury

@ NY Jets Loss - Chad will be so pre occupied with proving a point, he will be totally unfocused and ineffective

This is onl if Chad can play an entire season

I know he's been prone to injury, but he's not getting hit much at all this year. Our pass protection has been superb. Couple that with the fact that the ball comes out lightning fast in this offense and he is basically wearing a dress back there.

Ball, lightning fast, and Chad should never be used in the same sentence.

Seattle

Oakland

New England

@ St. Louis

@ Buffalo (In Toronto)

San Francisco

@ Kansas City

@ NY Jets

This isn't about the Dolfags. Give it a rest.

Seattle

Oakland

New England

@ St. Louis

@ Buffalo (In Toronto)

San Francisco

@ Kansas City

@ NY Jets

This is called getting the benefit of a last place schedule.

we can easily finish 12-4 only losing to the titans, but I think we will blow another game. Imagine if we had beaten oakland. we would be in perfect shape.

I'm more pissed about the NE loss, I seriously think they suck and can't believe they keep on winning.

I have a BAD feeling about that game.

Seattle will probably be healthy for the first time this season at that stage knowing out luck. They will not be the same team that has sucked it out the last few weeks IMO.

Holy Crap Irish, are you sure your not Joe Beningo?:)

Thats a good point, I don't see anyone going on a roll from here on out. Cept maybe the Jets.

Miami is playing by far the best ball of any team in the division the last two weeks and plays Seattle, Oakland and New England at home then go to St. Louis.

Might be a pretty good roll for the Dolphins right there.

Miami is playing by far the best ball of any team in the division the last two weeks and plays Seattle, Oakland and New England at home then go to St. Louis.

the jets have there toughest set of games coming up, so if they get by that 3-1 I think the jets would be a lot more confident.

Miami has a good shot at 9-7, but no further than that. They are a nice story, but they are a year away from being true threats. I will enjoy next season when they don't have such an easy schedule. They did not have to make West Coast trips to face Oakland, San Diego, San Franciso and Seattle. No, they instead got to travel to Arizona, St.Louis, Kansas City (HA!) and Denver. Shorter trips always do indeed help.

If you actually think you'll beat NE for a second time you're delusional.

Archived