Jets - Pats: Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that was just me. It looked like it hurt. The guy landed on the back of his elbow while his arm was fully stretched. Hope he's okay.

He actually looks okay on the bench.

He was shaking ti and stuff... not sure which shoulder is hurt...

Big game next week... we need him!

if the jets win heres the situation. if one or more of the 3 other teams finish the season with only 1 more loss than the jets can technically lose 2 games as long as 1 of those losses isnt a division loss then the jets win the division! basically means beat the bills and phins and then go 2-2 against the titans,broncos,seahawks,and 49ers and we win the division.

if one or more of the teams finish with only 2 losses then the jets can lose 3 games as long as 1 isnt a division game to win the division. which means beat the bills and phins and go 1-3 in the other 4 to win the division.

basically guys if we hold on here and win our last 2 division games we have a GREAT chance to win this division!

i know I will probably get mocked for another scenario, but you cant sit here and tell me that scenario isnt favorable to us, and isnt exciting to know that could happen. this has to excite you guys a little.

Archived