Man-up and admit something extremely lame about yourself

RaoulDuke

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cry at the end of movies. And while it might not be that lame since I'm a girl, it's lame because I cry at the stupidest movies. Last night I was watching The Dark Knight, I cried. I cried during the Britney Spears documentary. I'm so friggin' emo..

My sister in law couldn't even cry during Shindlers List

I cry at the end of movies. And while it might not be that lame since I'm a girl, it's lame because I cry at the stupidest movies. Last night I was watching The Dark Knight, I cried. I cried during the Britney Spears documentary. I'm so friggin' emo..

Me too, when she went from this

0184-Britney_Spears-Wallpaper.jpg

to this

Britney-Spears-Is-Not-Pregnant-She-039-s-Just-Fat-2.jpg

Chokes me up every time.

Yeah, that Mrs. Hasselbeck is the balls :rolleyes: Honestly, I'd rather gouge my eyballs out with a rusty garden hoe, than subject myself to 5, over the hill women bash men. Waterboarding has nothing on that kind of torture.

Speaking of the JN mandatory Mod meeting.........any news from that?

What is so sad at the end of The Dark Knight? :eek:

What is so sad at the end of The Dark Knight? :eek:

when batman insists to protect harvey dent's image and to arrest him instead...and then they're like, "he is, the dark knight" and he rides away while they're on a manhunt for batman. so friggin' sad. what a selfless thing to do. ohhhh, christian bale.

Archived