Man-up and admit something extremely lame about yourself

RaoulDuke

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like JT's What Goes around and I think I'd Really Love To See You Tonight by England Dan and John Ford Coley is pure 70s magic.

:bag:

I listen to JT all the time and don't have the courage to tell my bandmates I'd like us to learn an play Sweetheart by Frankie and the Knockouts - because I really like it. I'll hopefully go to the grave with that secret.

In a moment of weakness, I quoted text of Bysshe Shelley, instead of Keats in a round table discussion. Though granted absolution almost immediately by the group, my words were met with a smattering of snickers and several hush-toned musings. I won back the crowd later, however, when my lemon cream scones--a fanatically guarded family secret--received, justly deserved, raves.

if i were to get it on for the first time with some guy and i see he's wearing simpsons boxers....i would walk out. how old are you?

We don't wear that stuff when we're single and might get lucky with somebody new. Hell, chances are his woman buys him the boxers.

I can't pee in a urinal with other dudes around me. Just can't.

I have to go hide in a stall so the little guy can get the business done...:bag:

ask the guy next to you to shake it for you to get the flow started. say it kinda loud. this'll clear out most urinals

Archived