GOD I hate being a Jets fan

madmike1

I have never been so disgusted with this team. This is a complete meltdown. Coaches don't know have a clue and the players are just playing stupid. They are not even playing with enough awareness to recover fumbles.

Jets will finish 9-7, miss the playoffs and Favre will retire. Woody and Mr. T did their jobs. The coaches and team have choked. The team was 8-3 and on top of the world.

Discraceful.

My father called me an apologized for making me this way.

For real.

my dad should

he is a lifetime giants fan, but couldn't get tix to the giants games (this is 1981, pre-innerweb and stuff) so he took me to 3 home openers for the JETS, and I got hooked by freeman and wesley walker.

I've been dealing with the mud bowl, the collpase, the fake spike, kotite, and the g-men have won it all 3 times, including the best SB ever

go jets

:russian: I cant ****ing stand it any more. My whole week is going to be ****ed up now. less productive at work. More irritable with the wife. And Now I have to drink my self to sleep. I am so ****ing angry :blowup:. I hate this God dam football team HATE IT :soapbox: Edited by F.Chowds

:russian: I cant ****ing stand it any more. My whole week is going to be ****ed up now. less productive at work. More irritable with the wife. And Now I have to drink my self to sleep. I am so ****ing angry :blowup:. I hate this God dam football team HATE IT :soapbox:

You could always become a Chowd. We're a little more balanced.