Ray Lewis on the NFLN on the Jets

InstantClassic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The delusional NY media has him coming to the JETS, look the NY Post headline today. The rest of the media has him going to Dallas, and why wouldnt he.

Well, for what it's worth, the papers here in boston have him in a green jets uniform, with a title saying 'Green Monster,' basically already saying he's a Jet.

Media-manufactured nonsense. There's a whole bunch of sportswriters that between now and March Madness have to write about something to justify their salaries in this collapsing economy other than dissect Joe Torre's insipid book and follow Brett Favre's every move from the duck blind to the beer cooler.

Ray Lewis will play for who ever writes him the biggest check. 34-year old LBs no matter who they are aren't worth it. The Dallas Cowboys will be writing Ray Lewis those checks. And he won't be remotely worth it.

Old news Lance but thanks. ::GoJets:

I know, TJ, I wasn't breaking a story. It was a commentary on the type of BS vague reporting we are in for for a long time.

"Old news"??? There is no news!!!

But wouldn't adding Lewis next to Harris under Rex Ryan instantly make us a very very good defense.Maybe great.

I'll take it over another shot at Brett.

You get so much extra with Ray.

Brett gives 2 s%$ts about the Jets. Lewis loves his boy Ryan, loves the scheme, loves to teach young talent , and we happen to have some.Ray, meet David.

That's it.

Sign Lewis with Favre's money then send Favre a telegraph or a homer pigeon(does he take his cellphone hunting?), anyway he's cut.

I know, TJ, I wasn't breaking a story. It was a commentary on the type of BS vague reporting we are in for for a long time.

"Old news"??? There is no news!!!

But wouldn't adding Lewis next to Harris under Rex Ryan instantly make us a very very good defense.Maybe great.

I'll take it over another shot at Brett.

You get so much extra with Ray.

Brett gives 2 s%$ts about the Jets. Lewis loves his boy Ryan, loves the scheme, loves to teach young talent , and we happen to have some.Ray, meet David.

That's it.

Sign Lewis with Favre's money then send Favre a telegraph or a homer pigeon(does he take his cellphone hunting?), anyway he's cut.

As Bugg mentioned Ray Lewis might, if he doesn't go back to Baltimore , very well be playing in Dallas next year. I just read on SI that "he wouldn't mind playing for the Cowboys" . Sound familiar ?

Media-manufactured nonsense. There's a whole bunch of sportswriters that between now and March Madness have to write about something to justify their salaries in this collapsing economy other than dissect Joe Torre's insipid book and follow Brett Favre's every move from the duck blind to the beer cooler.

Ray Lewis will play for who ever writes him the biggest check. 34-year old LBs no matter who they are aren't worth it. The Dallas Cowboys will be writing Ray Lewis those checks. And he won't be remotely worth it.

Yup that's the bottom line with him.

Saw the same thing.

Why in the world would anyone want to go to the Cowboys for anything other than $$$.

Ray seems to be the kind of guy that thrives on team unity and the Cowboys are no where near it.

I am sure Ray Lewis would love the attention that Dallas would bring his way. But the same attention, or possibly more, would be sent his way if he played for the Jets.

If Favre came back and they signed Lewis (not saying that would or could happen) the National media would be all over this team.

Archived