Ray Lewis on the NFLN on the Jets

InstantClassic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would LOVE to see Ray Lewis on this defense. Not sure we could afford him though.

I would bet money that when Favre is in for the OTA workouts with the rest of the team he will volunteer to take a pay cut to make this happen.

This is the signing I'd love to see more then any other, cause unlike all the all the tards last year claiming bringing in Favre for a couple years would help some of the young offensive player specifically our QB's learn from him, which was a laughable idea, I think bringing Ray in would help give this defense an identity for years to come. I honestly can't see it happening with our cap tho.

I think Lewis would take a discount to play with Rex in NY than with Baltimore. From what it sounded like, he's unhappy that he's even a FA in the first place. He thinks since he plays his heart out for them, he deserves the contract he desires, and I honestly don't blame him.

I think we can get him with a nicely structured contract by Mike T.

I think Lewis would take a discount to play with Rex in NY than with Baltimore. From what it sounded like, he's unhappy that he's even a FA in the first place. He thinks since he plays his heart out for them, he deserves the contract he desires, and I honestly don't blame him.

I think we can get him with a nicely structured contract by Mike T.

That's his specialty.

This is Ray's last shot at another big contract, there's no way in hell he takes a discount for anyone. And in all honesty, given his age, he'll probably never end up being able to really earn all the money he's likely to get over the length of this next contract. I think I'd just rather the Jets go after Bart Scott.

]This is Ray's last shot at another big contract' date=' there's no way in hell he takes a discount for anyone.[/b'] And in all honesty, given his age, he'll probably never end up being able to really earn all the money he's likely to get over the length of this next contract. I think I'd just rather the Jets go after Bart Scott.

Very true, wishful thinking I guess...I would not mind Bart Scott or Leonard.

Jamie Dukes was pressing Ray...he said he hasn't talked with Rex about playing in NY because of possible tampering issues...but says if you take a young and talented team like the Jets and "add 52 to it"..that's like saying "Let's go get it (Championship)".

Make it happen!

Glad he thinks so much of David Harris... :lol:

Archived