WHo do We Pick @ 17?

Vudu

Actually to be fair I'll wait until we've signed our free agents before I talk about who we're going to draft.

I think Ryan is building our D through signing free agents,and he will focus mostly on the other side of the ball in the draft.

Hakeem Nicks I could handle. DHB is no dice, not impressed with him at all. Let him be someone else's mistake.

What about the DE from LSU? Jackson I think? What do we know about him?

& There is that guy from FSU, also. Everette Brown I think.

Anyone except Sanchez or Crabtree would be good, I guarantee that this time next year we are going to be talking about what a mistake those two were just like everyone talks about what a mistake gholston was

Well than I shall contend that those people are as dumb as those calling gholston a mistake, considering they will have only played, like gholston, 1 full season of football. And any knowledgeable football fan knows you need more than one season to judge a player.

I will also have to disagree on picking Crabs. He doesn't compliment our current receivers well, due to this lack of deep speed, but he is the consensus #1 WR, for very good reason, and you just don't pass that up.

Archived