predict where TO winds up

Larz

I'm thinking the Redskins.

According to Fox Sports, his agent said that he is looking at several teams and expects him to be signed no later than the end of next week.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9300150/T.O.%27s-agent:-He%27ll-have-a-new-team-soon?MSNHPHMA&From=MSNHP&FG=FOX_Pipe

"There are several teams that are interested in signing Terrell," Rosenhaus said. "I have been in negotiations with these teams. I will not identify these teams at this time. Terrell and I expect to have a deal in place by the end of next week if not sooner."

T.O. to Oakland? Unlikely

9296470_51_1.jpgReport: Rumors have the Raiders on the list of teams interested in T.O. But a source told the San Francisco Chronicle that "there is no way T.O. is coming here."

That would totally shock me. Not his kinda place nor is he their kinda player.

rumors are out there (pft and etc.) that Jauron is lobbying the front office for him... if he can take their offer to save face, you can bet he will ... I also think you might see Tennessee might make a short two year contract offer to him ... considering that he is pretty much a good citizen his first year ....put in a large roster bonus second year that is the biggest chunk of his contract ... cut him after the season if there is one problem ... boom

I think any deal he ends up signing will be like that though

rumors are out there (pft and etc.) that Jauron is lobbying the front office for him... if he can take their offer to save face, you can bet he will ... I also think you might see Tennessee might make a short two year contract offer to him ... considering that he is pretty much a good citizen his first year ....put in a large roster bonus second year that is the biggest chunk of his contract ... cut him after the season if there is one problem ... boom

I think any deal he ends up signing will be like that though

I honestly haven't heard any T.O. rumours out here (Buffalo) . I know they need another (#2 WR and were interested in Coles. I agree that he'll take any offer he gets. I had to laugh at Drew Rosenscum last nite as he was saying several teams had already contacted him about T.O.

I honestly haven't heard any T.O. rumours out here (Buffalo) . I know they need another (#2 WR and were interested in Coles. I agree that he'll take any offer he gets. I had to laugh at Drew Rosenscum last nite as he was saying several teams had already contacted him about T.O.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9306636/Source:-Owens-making-free-agent-visit-to-Bills

T.O. in Buffalo now

Archived