Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, how convenient. :rolleyes:

What is convenient?

I posted Friday night, I had company over all day Saturday since both our families want to come over at any and all times to see the new baby, then I had a double header of softball yesterday, went to the bar after the games and had 4 beers and 2 Irish car bombs, went home, passed out, ate dinner, hung with the baby, and posted again last night.

And then, the few times I did check the board over the weekend (late Saturday night), it was nothing but pissing contests back and forth that I had nothing to add to.

Convenient?

What is convenient?

I posted Friday night, I had company over all day Saturday since both our families want to come over at any and all times to see the new baby, then I had a double header of softball yesterday, went to the bar after the games and had 4 beers and 2 Irish car bombs, went home, passed out, ate dinner, hung with the baby, and posted again last night.

And then, the few times I did check the board over the weekend (late Saturday night), it was nothing but pissing contests back and forth that I had nothing to add to.

Convenient?

I think you should get this for your son. My friends got me one :)

a201_004.jpg

What is convenient?

Convenient?

Sounds like fun weekend you drunkard.

I was just busting your balls buddy, but I'm glad you had fun.

After? You mean you guys dont have a cooler full of beers in the dugout?

Someone (not from my team) slugged an umpire 2 years ago and someone from a different team tried to attack an umpire the year before that.

All in-game drinking has been banned from the league and = an immediate expulsion from the league.

Sad that a few lightweights have to ruin it for all the adults.

Someone (not from my team) slugged an umpire 2 years ago and someone from a different team tried to attack an umpire the year before that.

All in-game drinking has been banned from the league and = an immediate expulsion from the league.

Sad that a few lightweights have to ruin it for all the adults.

Since when do you play softball with GJ&H

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor

11) Dan X

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM

15) Jets Things

16) Jets Babe

17) Crusher

18) Slats

So it's official. And why is JiF's status Homo?

Good morning!!

For everyone except 1 person that is. Early in the morning there was a commotion over at Francis Pennotti's house. His door was kicked in and he was hauled away while eating a bowl of Krusty O's. Apparently, his girlfriend down at the Police Services office had enough of his Simpsons's obsession and came clean about the undercover police records she had been sharing with him. Can you blame her? What grown women wants to be called Bart during the heat of passion?

15714485_1c0ab0a859.jpg

spaceball.gif

Francis Pennotti (Jets Things) - Family's Investigator which is to say COP (townie with a role) is being held at the 22nd Precinct

With 12 players remaining it takes 7 to lynch

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY

3) JMJ

4) Woody

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Homo

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor