Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Don't worry about that. I'm retired.

This is the fourth time CTM personally screwed me in a Mafia game. It's as if it's a joke to him.

I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULE. He should have made a ruling going forward. You can't retroactively apply rules if the Rules don't explicit prohibit something.

There was no reason to Mod Kill me. Four to Five people were willing to vote for me anyway. So my screenshot had no real bearing on what was going on.

He should have let it play out.

I agree that CTM should've let the game play out. Vic demonstrated that your screenshot could've been staged. I wasn't letting it sway me.

But frankly, you should've PM'd CTM for permission to post a screenshot before you did. He would've told you not to, and we would've proceeded from there. I don't think anyone in this game would've had a problem with him making an in game post to disallow any PM screenshots now or in the future.

I also don't see any reason for Doggin to've been mod killed. I cast the kill vote, and as I said, it wasn't because I believed your initial screenshot.

Posting CTM's game role PM postmortem was crybaby stuff, IMHO. It's also what makes it impossible for him to rethink his position on you. I would've argued in favor of letting the game play out before that.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that CTM should've let the game play out. Vic demonstrated that your screenshot could've been staged. I wasn't letting it sway me.

But frankly, you should've PM'd CTM for permission to post a screenshot before you did. He would've told you not to, and we would've proceeded from there. I don't think anyone in this game would've had a problem with him making an in game post to disallow any PM screenshots now or in the future.

I also don't see any reason for Doggin to've been mod killed. I cast the kill vote, and as I said, it wasn't because I believed your initial screenshot.

Posting CTM's game role PM postmortem was crybaby stuff, IMHO. It's also what makes it impossible for him to rethink his position on you. I would've argued in favor of letting the game play out before that.

I agree the game should play out.

I didn't feel the need to PM CTM about it because the Rules are clear as day. There is no "interpretation" involved. It's written in clear English.

I also agree Doggin should not have been Mod Killed. There was already 8 votes against him.

As to the PM postmortem? Hey, it's like being sent to jail for a crime you didn't commit. If there's no chance at parole I might as well do what I've been convicted of.

Regardless of my postmortem, however, the game should continue.

CTM SCREWED UP by Modkilling Doggin and not doing the reveal after he was voted off.

Don't worry about that. I'm retired.

This is the fourth time CTM personally screwed me in a Mafia game. It's as if it's a joke to him.

I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULE. He should have made a ruling going forward. You can't retroactively apply rules if the Rules don't explicit prohibit something.

There was no reason to Mod Kill me. Four to Five people were willing to vote for me anyway. So my screenshot had no real bearing on what was going on.

He should have let it play out.

4. modkill

?

4. modkill

?

CTM backstabbed me twice in mafia games when we were partners. The third one happened in this game (don't want to reveal it while the game is till going on) and the 4th is the modkill.

And to reiterate: there is NO REASON to stop the game.

Me and Doggin are dead. Doggin should be revealed because he was already voted off. There is no information I gave anyone based on what I've learned other than what I guess: (1) Doggin was scum and (2) he was a roleblocker. That was not based on anything CTM told me.

CTM backstabbed me twice in mafia games when we were partners. The third one happened in this game (don't want to reveal it while the game is till going on) and the 4th is the modkill.

I'm sure we'll eventually find out... :lol:

I also think the miss on Doggin could've been directly related to your role and nothing else. He tells you to submit your kill request and, "we'll do our best to put them in the river." Sounds to me like he generously gave you a little foreshadowing that it might not always work.

At least in one of those games, wasn't it his job to backstab you?

I'm sure we'll eventually find out... :lol:

I also think the miss on Doggin could've been directly related to your role and nothing else. He tells you to submit your kill request and, "we'll do our best to put them in the river." Sounds to me like he generously gave you a little foreshadowing that it might not always work.

Good point.

I dont know wtf CTM can do to fix the game, but 2 modkills on the only guys drawing suspicion really ****s up the game. Personally, I dont see a problem with SMC's post. I think most of us are intelligent enough to know that could have been photo-shopped and just posting it drew more suspicious of him for me. Whether it should be allowed or not is irrelevant, the game is about calling people's bluff and it didnt mean SMC was telling the truth with his screen shot.

Not quite sure why he modkilled Doggin, he was voted anyway. This is all just really lame. If everyone could have just contained themselves and that stupid pissing match that was going on between a group of you, we all wouldnt be in this mess. It really ruined it for some of the newer players to this game.

I assure you for those who are new, this isnt how it usually goes down, everyone just got all hot and bothered and resorted to child like actions in this game for some reason.

Good point.

I dont know wtf CTM can do to fix the game, but 2 modkills on the only guys drawing suspicion really ****s up the game. Personally, I dont see a problem with SMC's post. I think most of us are intelligent enough to know that could have been photo-shopped and just posting it drew more suspicious of him for me. Whether it should be allowed or not is irrelevant, the game is about calling people's bluff and it didnt mean SMC was telling the truth with his screen shot.

Not quite sure why he modkilled Doggin, he was voted anyway. This is all just really lame. If everyone could have just contained themselves and that stupid pissing match that was going on between a group of you, we all wouldnt be in this mess. It really ruined it for some of the newer players to this game.

I assure you for those who are new, this isnt how it usually goes down, everyone just got all hot and bothered and resorted to child like actions in this game for some reason.

Good point.

Good point.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

get_off_your_high_horse.jpg

;)

Lame...the posting of screen shots, regardless of whether or not it's in the rules, has been and is lame. Seriously dude, regardless of how many times CTM has "screwed you," it doesn't equate to how you posting that SS has screwed all of us in this game.

It's part of the game...if people don't believe you, then tough. That's why Crusher lost last game, and he didn't post screen shots of PM's to EY.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

get_off_your_high_horse.jpg

;)

Thats just wrong. :D

But if you are serious, I dont see how you took that post as me being on a high horse?

I was just pointing out what took place, it was hard to even get involved because of how ridiculously childish everyone was acting. Am I wrong?

But if you are serious, I dont see how you took that post as me being on a high horse?

I was just pointing out what took place, it was hard to even get involved because of how ridiculously childish everyone was acting. Am I wrong?

I like you better when you're stoned.

"Everyone" is unfair. One or two bad apples I saw.

I like you better when you're stoned.

Who said I'm not?

"Everyone" is unfair. One or two bad apples I saw.

There was a group, and everyone in that group was acting childish.

Look, I dont want to harp on it, I dont really care all that much. I just think it sucks for guys like you who are new to the game. Thats all.

I am not trying to be on a high horse or even be insulting, we all are addicted to this game, I think some people took the game a litte to serious this time around.

Honestly, I dont see how its not a unanimous agreement, even for those in the "group" I am referring to. Its not a big deal, I am not mad, just saying it like I see it.

Taking one for the team, I guess. Go townies.

I don't buy this. I think he was definitely guilty. I think after fighting so hard not to get lynched today, he wouldn't have taken it that easily. Especially if lynching him and having him turn up innocent would have gotten us both SMC and Doggin. I even think he could have had something to do with CTM mod-killing him, tbh. Maybe his death would have revealed more than we think?

That said, I didn't think the first pic SMC showed was that serious, Vic took all of it's credibility away by posting one himself. And why did it take Doggin getting lynched to get a ruling on it? Maybe Doggin waited to see if he could get out of it before he convinced CTM that both should be modkilled?

I don't buy this. I think he was definitely guilty. I think after fighting so hard not to get lynched today, he wouldn't have taken it that easily. Especially if lynching him and having him turn up innocent would have gotten us both SMC and EY. I even think he could have had something to do with CTM mod-killing him, tbh. Maybe his death would have revealed more than we think?

That said, I didn't think the first pic SMC showed was that serious, Vic took all of it's credibility away by posting one himself. And why did it take Doggin getting lynched to get a ruling on it? Maybe Doggin waited to see if he could get out of it before he convinced CTM that both should be modkilled?

fixed

I don't buy this. I think he was definitely guilty. I think after fighting so hard not to get lynched today, he wouldn't have taken it that easily. Especially if lynching him and having him turn up innocent would have gotten us both SMC and Doggin. I even think he could have had something to do with CTM mod-killing him, tbh. Maybe his death would have revealed more than we think?

These are very interesting points. I don't want to accuse Doggin of convincing CTM to modkill them both. But I agree with you that his reaction to being modkilled was too easy, considering if the lynch went through and he were indeed innocent, he would have been vindicated. The modkill certainly works in Doggin's favor, if he's guilty.

(Honestly, I don't know why I'm still bothering to think/talk about this game right now. Seems like there's a good chance it's over at this point ... guess I really am that addicted ...)

I wasn't being serious, Shirley.

Lame...the posting of screen shots, regardless of whether or not it's in the rules, has been and is lame. Seriously dude, regardless of how many times CTM has "screwed you," it doesn't equate to how you posting that SS has screwed all of us in this game.

It's part of the game...if people don't believe you, then tough. That's why Crusher lost last game, and he didn't post screen shots of PM's to EY.

Of course it's part of the game. I acted within the Rules, regardless of whether you think it's lame or not. Vicious showed that screen shots could be doctored. It was a non-factor ultimately.

The game should continue. I didn't screw all of you, CTM will if he calls off the game. There are still 13 players still alive.

EXCELLENT POINT!!!

I posted the screen shot nearly TWO DAYS AGO and CTM did nothing about it. Only AFTER Doggin gets voted off does he do a double Mod Kill?

CTM screwed me over big time.

I hope the game goes on.

It also seems to me that if Doggin had some beneficial role to the town, he would have revealed it to us before he got lynched. He had plenty of opportunities to do so, and yet chose not to do so.

This is definitely true. I didn't really like the way either of them played, and it sucks how both were "modkilled"...but if doggin was really an innocent, he would have at least tried to reveal his role. Now, SMC, on the other hand...revealed his role, but did it in a ****ty fashion.

This is definitely true. I didn't really like the way either of them played, and it sucks how both were "modkilled"...but if doggin was really an innocent, he would have at least tried to reveal his role. Now, SMC, on the other hand...revealed his role, but did it in a ****ty fashion.

Thanks! :D

This is the FOURTH TIME you screwed me, CTM. I'm not putting myself in this position again.

If I'm going to be Modkilled I'll do it for explicitly breaking the rules. Learn how to write clearer rules this time.

In violation of the following rule:

I paste the following:

Mafia003.jpg

And this:

Mafia004.jpg

unvote:SMC :bag:

Holy crap!!! I leave for half a day to take the baby Crushers swimming and this game gets flushed down the crapper? SMC's techniques where shady but it's not like anyone really took him serious. He made himself look scummier by doing it, that and making up such a stupid fake reveal. OOPSIE Got me.:D

CTM I love ya man but I do think you might have slightly over reacted with the double Mod killing. Sorta reminds me of a different time on a different board............eektp8.jpg

SMC bro, sending it in like that is a little selfish man, we all put time into this game and I know your pissed, but thats a little thoughtless. I do hope you decide to play again, because you are great at this game and it makes it fun. The hot head thing you could work on, I can PM you a real good anger managment class if you like. Just don't post it for everyone....:P

Archived